1.2

I walk up to a motel and I feel my heart drop as I see Luke as standing in front with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He smiles when he sees me and walks over to me, engulfing my small body into a large hug.

"Hey you." He says as his long arms wrap around my body.

But all I could manage to squeak out was: "Hi."

He pulls away and smiles at me again. "C'mon." He says before gently grabbing my hand and pulling me towards one of the motel rooms.

We enter the dusty motel and I see a neon sign above the bed. "Do you live here?" I ask as I examine the room and see that it's actually kind of fucking gross.

"Most of the time." He says distantly.

"And where are you the other times?"

He pauses. "That's not important." He says as he rummages through some boxes.

I cross my arms and walk towards the bed. "Isn't it though?" I see his phone light up and being the nosy bitch that I am I look down at it and of course, as usual, what I see pisses me off. "You have a fucking girlfriend?!"

He spins around and I see a panicked look on his face. "What? What do you mean?"

I grab his phone aggressively and throw it at him. "She wants to know when you're gonna be done with Calum because she's misses you."

He just stands there staring at me. "Well?!" I shout.

"Hannah." He flops down on the bed and begins rubbing his face with his large hands. "It's not what you think." I hear muffled through his hands.

"No, you brought me here to fuck me while you have a girlfriend." He sighs.

"Ok so maybe it is." He stands up and walks over to me and puts his hands on both sides of my face. "But she doesn't matter. You do." He says before planting his lips onto mine. And me being the stupid bitch that I am, let him.

I let the kiss sink in, the kiss that I'd thought about for far too long. But I wasn't thinking about loving Luke. In that moment, I was thinking about something a lot different.

I deepen the kiss and begin to take off my shirt and I feel Luke smile. He takes his off too and as soon as he's done we reconnect and I feel us fall onto the bed.

And that was it. That's when I realised, that's all I wanted. I don't want Luke's love anymore. I just want his sex.