0.6

"You wanna just stay here tonight?" I ask her as we sit cross legged on my bed. Once we got back to my room we sat on my bed and talked for hours. She cried about how Calum had been cheating on her, and how she didn't know what to do about any of it.

She smiles at me and nods. "I'd like that a lot." I smile back at her and jump up off of my bed.

"C'mon, let's go get your stuff." We link arms and walk to my door. But when I open it I see Luke standing at it with his fist raised, ready to knock.

"Oh." He says when he sees us. "Sorry thought this was Mikey and Benn's room."

"It's fine." I shrug it off and he lets out an awkward chuckle. We walk past him to Darcy's room. Once we're inside she unlinks our arms and walks to the back of the room, being sure to switch on every light she walls past.

"Sorry." She says looking back at me. "I have a weird thing with dark."

I smile. "Me too."

She smiles back and turns back around and grabs a blanket and her suitcase. She throws in some overnight necessities. Toothbrush, pajamas, clean underwear. You know, the needed.

When she's done she turns on her heel and smiles at me. "All done."

She grabs hee bag and blanket and walks ahead of me so I could turn off the lights as we walk back. When we get back into my room I see Benn, Michael and Luke are all in there, and had stopped whatever conversation they were having when we walled in.

"Hey there you are!" Mikey says, before giving a confused expression. "What's goin' on?" He points to Darcy.

"Oh, she's staying with me tonight."

"Sounds like fun." Benn says cheerily.

I look around at all of them. "So," I elongate my words. "Why's everyone in here?"

By now Darcy has all of her stuff on my bed and is standing right beside me.

"Just thought we'd all hang out." Benn says.

I look over at Luke and he winks at me. "Yeah. Come hang out."

I take a deep breath and walk over to my bed and sit down, Darcy does the same. "Sure." I say hesitantly. "Sounds fun." I give a forced smile Michael's way.

"So Hannah Grace," Luke starts. "How have you been?" He says with a half hearted smile.

It takes everything in me not to tell him the honest truth. To tell him that I've been miserable, and that it gets worse everyday. That I force myself to abuse drugs and alcohol and have sex with someone I can't stand just to fill the void he left in me.

But, civility is a thing I'm trying now. So I stick with the obvious. "I'm decent." Obvious lie. "How about you?" I could care less.

"I'm pretty great actually." Of course you are, dickhead.

I put on another fake smile. "Good."

"Actually." He says as he stands up. "Can we talk?" He looks around at everyone. "Alone?"