0.2

THNX FOR BEING PATIENT BBYS

--

We're approaching our hotel and I feel a sigh of relief, relieved that we won't be out in the open anymore.

The plane ride was decent enough. Benn and Michael slept the whole time, which doesn't surprise me in the least. But not me. I couldn't keep my mind off of one thing. Off of one person.

"Hey." I feel someone nudge me and see Benn's standing beside me. "C'mon, our room awaits." He gives me a gentle smile and I return it.

I sigh once again as we make our way to the elevator. The whole way up the other two chatter back and forth about any and everything. But, as usual, I only have one thing on my mind. As pathetic as it sounds, that's all I ever really think about.

The elevator doors glide open and we all slowly head to our room. I follow slowly behind them as they continue to chatter amongst themselves. Benn turns around and gives me a reassuring smile, and again, I return it.

I'm really thankful for Benn. After Luke left, I was a total mess. And Benn was a really attentive. After he started talking again we got really close. He's like a little brother to me, and I couldn't be happier about it.

We reach our room and Michael slides his card into the knob. I begin to walk in buy I'm stopped by Michael's arm going across the door. "What are you doing?" I ask with a puzzled look on my face.

He smiles widely and pulls another keycard out of his pocket. "You're next door. It's a conjoined room." I look down at the card and then back up at him. "They're separated by two double doors." I continue to stare. He groans and grabs me by my shoulders. "Don't worry, you can come in anytime. You can even leave your doors open if you want." A satisfied smile creeps on my face and he rolls his eyes. "Now go unpack, shithead." He says as he pushes me towards my door.

I get to it and unlock it, and as soon as I open the door I'm speechless. Its absolutely beautiful. I stomp over to the double doors and swing them open, causing them both to stop in the middle of what they were doing and stare at me.

"How the fuck can we afford this?" Michael giggles.

"Well, potty mouth," Benn says as he begins unpacking his things again. "We had some help."

"From who?"

He laughs a little. "Don't worry about it." He looks up at me and sees my irritated expression as groans. "A friend, nosy. That's all you need to know."

Still unsatisfied, I groan and walk over to my huge bed and flop onto it face first. "Fuck my life." I mumble into the pillow top mattress.

"I heard that!" I hear Benn yell, causing me to look around. I sit up, finally and look around my beautiful temporary hotel-home. I guess if we're going to be here for a month I might as well get used to it. I slide off of the foot of the bed and onto my feet. I pick up my suitcase and lazily flop it onto my bed and unzip it, prepared to unpack.

But, as soon as I do I notice his shirt sitting right on top. I slam my suitcase shut and groan loudly. "I knew this was a bad idea."

---

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT I FELT THE NEED TO POST SOMETHING SINCE ITS BEEN SO LONG.

ILY

xx