Chapter 26 - Baby, Whenever, Wherever

Chapter 26:

I tug my blanket closer around me and snuggle against my bed and sigh to my self happily. Aw, the good old sleep, I missed you my beautiful cushion.

"Pssssst Ash!" Poke.

"Oi! Ash wake up!" Another poke.

"Ash, get your lazy butt out off the bed!" You guessed it another goddamn poke.

I open one of my eyes lazily and look at the dark strangely fit shadow in-front of me. Ah, what the fuck! Just as I'm about to scream, a hand covers my mouth and the light flicks on and I'm revealed the shadow was Caden.

"What the fuck, Caden?" I hiss while glaring at my boyfriend. Caden simply smirks at me and pulls me upwards, so I'm out of the bed. God, he's strong.

"I got a plan." Caden says while smiling at me.

I give Caden a confused look. I then remember I was wearing my Tigger pj's and I halfheartedly try to cover my self with my hands. Caden chuckles and pulls my hands away from my body and stares at my pj's.

"What is it with you and Winnie The Pooh characters on your pyjamas?" Caden asks while smirking. My cheeks suddenly blaze and I look away.

"J-just because Winnie The Pooh's awesome." I stutter lamely. Caden bursts out laughing and pulls me into a hug which I snuggle into.

"You're too cute, Ashley." Caden pulls back and strokes my cheek with his pinky.

"Whatever boyfriend. Now what do you mean plan? And why the fuck did you wake me up at," I glance at my alarm clock "One in the morning?"

Caden's eyes light up and he sits on my bed. "Let's go skinny dipping." Caden turns his eyes towards me and he widens his eyes..purposely. He juts his bottom lips out so it looks like he's pouting. Damn his puppy dog face, he knows I can't resist it!

I shake my head and look away from his tempting gaze, "Just because you wanna see me naked."

Caden laughs, "I was gonna say because I'm bored but that's another perfectly good reason." He winks at me and my cheeks redden yet again.

"Pervert." I mutter.

"Baby, you know you love me." Caden teases and pulls me onto the bed..ontop of him. I shriek in surprise but stay ontop of him and put my arms around his neck, so I'm looking up at his smiling face.

"Why in the middle of the night though?" I ask curiously while trying to ignore the blow of Caden's minty breath on my face.

"It's more exciting." Caden smirks.

I shake my head at him and kiss him on his lips softly. "You're full of surprises, Caden."

~~

"Come on!" Caden whispers while pulling me into his car. I sigh and tug at my rushed hair bun, trying to make it the least bit presentable.

"You're beautiful." Caden says, simply. He starts the car and we starts driving down the road. I sigh and leave my hair alone and stare out at the dark road in front of us. Caden flicks the radio on and my favorite song by My Chemical Romance comes on. 

The future is bulletproof

The aftermath is secondary

It's time to do it now and do it loud

Killjoys, make some noise!

I softly sing along and tap my fingers against the seat. The music suddenly turns louder and I look at Caden in shock.