Chapter 3 - And Of Course, The Jerk

Chapter 3:

I glare at the person towering over me. What's the jerk doing here? Doesn't he have class to go to?

He pulls his hand out of his pocket and holds it out towards me. I stare at his hands for a few seconds before getting up, ignoring him, and brushing myself down.

He gives me a weird look and opens his mouth to say something.

"Don't bother." I say glaring at him and push past him to my next lesson. Hah, that's more like it.

First lesson: Literature 9:00

Well, it's 9:10 at the moment. I quickly rush to class following my map carefully.

~~

I open the door carefully, peering in.

"Hello?" I ask confused, there's no-one here. I walk into the dull empty classroom and sit on one of the desks at the front.

Putting my elbows up on my table and resting my head on my hands, I begin feeling tired..

~~

"Hey! Wake up!" I feel someone shaking me. "Hey.." I then hear a bump and a string of curses "Man!" The voice says again in an annoyed voice.

"I'm not a man, I'm a teenage girl. Get your facts right before you start waking me from my delicious sleep.." I mumble against the wooden desk. but I still keep my eyes shut. I was tired for fucks sake.

I hear a soft chuckle beside me. "Well, would you wake up if I did this?" I feel a light cool breeze lightly move up and down my neck, making my skin start to feel tingly. What the hell?

I shoot up like lightning and glare at the fool. Oh of course, its the freaking jerk. He smirks at me and looks down at my lips and then I suddenly notice how close we were sitting.

Shuffling back, I stupidly wipe my mouth expecting drool. But no, there's nothing there.

"What?!" I growl at him.

"Well, nice to meet you too, Ashley." He holds out his hand, smirking at me.

"Urgh, go away!" I cross my arms across my chest and glare at him.

"What? Did I ruin your precious beauty sleep?" He smirks and mimics my action, putting his arms across his chest.

Then I notice his appearance was slightly disheveled, his dark brown hair was sticking up in different directions and his blue eyes were twinkling mischievously. Immediately, my mind jumps to the only possible conclusion for this.

"Santa Claus. Please forgive me, I've been in a naughty place, I'm sorry I was here, please still give me my daily Christmas presents!" I look outside the window, as if Santa was there.

Caden puts his hand on my mouth, suddenly. "You do know Santa Claus isn't real, right?" He says, the amusement clear in his voice. I just give him my menacing glare.

I push his hands away from my mouth. "Do. Not. Touch. Me." I say, grinding my teeth. God knows where that hand must have been.

"Alright, alright!" He puts his hands up, in a surrender position.

I stay silent, thinking.

"Why were you freaking out?" He asks curiously while sitting on a bench in front of me and leaning forward.

"Did you just have sex in this classroom?" I bellow.

"Yep." He says innocently, popping the p.

My face becomes shocked to angry to disgust.

"WHAT? YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE SEX IN THIS CLASSROOM WHILE I'M HERE!" I yell at him.

"But you were sleeping." He states, simply.

"Who do you think you are?"

"Caden Jones AKA this schools hottest boy ever." Yeah..right.

"AKA this schools cockiest sex-addicted jerkiest bastard." I mutter darkly but I'm sure he heard because he smirks.

"Relax princess, I didn't have sex in this classroom." My body completely relaxes. Thank god. But quickly I tense up again.

"Are you sure?" I look around the classroom just in case a naked girl might pop out from the shadows of the classroom and ask for a 'rerun'. Eww. He shakes his head and smirks at me.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I ask curiously.

"I might just have to ask you the same question, princess." My eyes widen wide. Oh flipping bacons, School!

"What time is it?" I ask franticly.

"Ten O'clock"

"What?" Oh hell! I quickly get out of my seat and look around the classroom.

"Scared princess?" He peers up at me from his seat.

"Shut up! Don't you have a lesson do go to?" I growl.

"Don't you, princess?" He asks.

"Can you stop calling me princess? My name's A-S-H-L-E-Y. Got it, jerk?" I ask, spelling out my name loudly.

"And my name's C-A-D-E-N. Wow, this spelling game is fun!" He says, sarcastically.

"Oh my god dammit, go away!" I walk up to the door, but he has to come to block my way.

"Princess, you don't know where your next class is." He states.

I put my hand on my hip and lean sideways on the wall. "And..?"

"I'm told I have to show you to class."

"Who said that?" I ask him, lifting my eyebrows.

"My mum."

"And your mum is...?"

"The head." He stares at me, waiting for my expression.

"Why?"

"Because she trusts me."

"Trusts you to do what exactly?"

"Show you around school." He looks at me like I'm stupid and already I feel my eyebrows start to drop from my 'stay cool' position.

"Complete bull!" I growl at him.

He looks taken back a second but then goes back to his cocky expression.

"And..?" He asks, mocking me.

"Shut up! Where's my next lesson, Caden?"

He smirks. "You said my name." The idiot states.

"Its a miracle! Now where's my next lesson?" I repeat, feigning surprise.

"Why can't we just stay here? Together?" He asks, walking towards me. Each step he takes, I take a step back. I feel the wall hit my back.

"Come on Ashley, I know you want some." He stands in front of me really closely, smirking down at me. Gosh, doesn't he have anything else to do but smirk.

I push his chest hard and walk in front of him. He doesn't even move a bit.

"You." I poke at his chest hardly. "Will." Poke. "Never." Poke. "Have." Another poke. "Me."

I look up to his surprisingly dark blue eyes, "Understand?"

"No." He says looking at me, his voice showing no emotion.

"Urgh, can you please just show me to my next class?" I look at the board behind him, trying to look away from his intense gaze on me.

"Sure princess, you only had to ask." I roll my eyes and follow him out of the classroom.

But, I just can't help but smile slightly.

Damn it.