Chapter 25 - Facebook Fanpage

Chapter 25:

It had been two weeks since me and Caden had our first date. He stayed the perfect boyfriend throughout the whole time. Last week on Saturday, Caden decided that we should have another date, but he'll be cooking. Uh, let me just tell you that scene ended with the smoke alarm going off, fire engines barging towards the house and a VERY angry Sam.

Oh Caden..

~~

 "So, tell me everything!" I squeal while bumping my hips against Ros's. Ros shakes her head, she looks around the classroom quickly before turning her head towards me and smiling.

"Wow. You had a whole two weeks to ask me and you ask me now?" She says sarcastically. My grin slips from my face and I quickly look at Ros in apology.

"I'm so sorry! Me and Caden decided to ditch the last two weeks of school, and uh we went somewhere private..." I sigh and look at the floor, thinking of the amazing times we had at the hill, where our first date was, and the way he made me laugh and smile.

Ros suddenly winks and nods her head in understanding. "Oh I TOTALLY get it!" She says while smirking at me.

WHAT? I immediately blush and glare at her. "No Ros! I don't mean like that! Uh, we haven't made it that far...I'm still a virgin ya'know?" I stare out of the window behind Ros.

Ros looks at me in surprise and grabs me by my shoulders. "You mean..you haven't done it yet..with him?" She asks while studying my face.

"No. Why?" I ask carefully.

Ros pulls her hands back from my shoulders and she looks at me like I'm crazy. "Are you kidding me?" She shrieks.

"Um..no." I mutter looking slightly taken back by her question. I quickly look around the classroom and sigh in relief to see no-one looking at us, the whole class seemed more interested in their phones.

"GURL! You're sexy and Cadens sexy! Don't you understand? You're this schools 'IT' couple, people are expecting you do it." Ros says while shaking her slowly.

My cheeks suddenly blaze from the fact that people have been thinking about me and Cadens...how do I put it...sexual life. Sure we kissed and made out, but honestly Cadens never pushed me. He took our relationship slow and steady, which is kind-off weird coming from a player like Caden but that's why I love him.

Love him? I don't love him! ..Do I?

~~

"Hey princess." Caden says casually while wrapping his arms around my neck gently. Me and Ros were in the canteen talking about how Ros and Alex got together. Apparently, Ros went round to Alex's house (true to her word) and just spilled out all her feelings and Alex liked her back! Hmm..maybe boys are better at explaining about relationships..

I look up at Caden and smile at him. His hair was slightly tousled and his eyes were twinkling.

"Hey ugly." I say while smirking at him. Caden fake gasps and puts his hand on his heart before sitting on the bench, next to me.

"I'm hurt Ash. I thought you said I was handsome?!" He pouts. I giggle and kiss him on his cheek.

"That's because you forced me! Every night you would come to my room and tickle me in my weak spots till I say your the most handsomest gloried boyfriend ever." I laugh while rolling my eyes.

Caden smirks. "Oh...that's the reason."

Ros suddenly and very randomly bursts out laughing. Me and Caden look at her like shes on crack. "Ahh! Oh-my! You guys have to be the most cutest couple ever!"

Caden smiles at ros and pulls me closer to him. Mmm, he smelled of faint deodorant and peppermint.

"Well we do have our own Facebook fan page." Caden says like its the most casual thing to say ever. I look at Caden in utter bewilderment.

"I KNOW! IT HAS, LIKE, 1,563 LIKES!" Ros shrieks while her eyes light up. I look between the both of them, trying to catch a glimpse of a joke on their face but they were both deathly serious.

Caden shrugs. "Baby we're that sexy, that people took the time to make us a Facebook page." Caden grins at me.

"You mean, you're  that sexy, that people thought it would give them a chance with you if they made and liked a Facebook page about you." I correct  while rolling my eyes at him.

"Well, I think you're sexy." Caden leans over and whispers in my ear. I look away and blush, stupid hormones!

"Hey guys? Um, I'm gonna go look for Alex, I feel like I'm third wheeling here..." Ros says quickly. She grabs her book bag and abandoned trays and speed walks out of the canteen.

Caden starts laughing loudly and looks at the retreating Ros. "Oh god! That girl has got to be the funniest person ever!" Caden chuckles while holding his stomach.

I glare at him playfully and hit the back of his head with my hand. "Hey, that's my best friend!"

Caden stops chuckling and kisses me on my lips softly. "I know." He says and winks at me before getting of the bench and walking away from the canteen. A bunch of Cadens mates meet him at the entrance and they go off together.

He just left me, all alone in the canteen, like a loser. Aww, sweetest boyfriend ever! Note the sarcasm.