Chapter 24 - The Perfect Date

Chapter 24:

I rush upstairs toward my room. Oh god, what shall I wear? I don't even know where Caden's taking me! He told me, its a 'surprise.'

He could have at least gave me a clue! Damn. But wait he did say, wear something casual. I search through my suitcase, I didn't unpack most of my clothes, Flicking through many types of clothes. Hmm...maybe I should go casual. But what if he's taking me to a posh restaurant?

I sigh and sit on my bed. Well, casual it is, if rich snobby bitches try taking the shit out of me for wearing something casual in a posh restaurant they can fuck themselves. Yea, go Ashley!

I look through my clothes and pick out my black skinny jeans and pull on my Every Avenue band tee  on and then put my black leather jacket on top. Checking my self in the mirror, hmm, I look alright.

I comb my hair and naturally let it stay in its natural wavy way just below my shoulders. I put a coat of mascara on my lashes and add a bit of eyeliner to make my green eyes stand out. I pop in my contacts and blink.

That will do. I hope I look okay, I know most girls would wear short summer dresses to a date but I don't know I just think this will fit better for our date. Even though I don't even know where we're going.

I walk slowly down the stairs. Clarissa wasn't here, she was at school, since she was the head, sometimes she had to stay past school times. She still  doesn't know me and Caden are dating, we thought we should keep it quiet for now and tell my mum and Clarissa together, when mum comes back.

So a kind-of secret relationship is going on, except that the whole school knows and it could be possible Clarissa overheard a student talking about me and Caden dating. I hope not!

Caden looks up from the sofa he was sitting on and grins when he sees me, I smile back at him.

"Hey Beautiful." Caden stands up and walks towards me. He slings his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Hey Boyfriend." I say while putting both my arms around Cadens waist, so I was hugging him.

He pulls back and smiles again. "So any idea where we're going, yet?" He smirks.

"No, where are we going anyway? Please tell me! Come on Caden, I wasn't even sure on what to wear!" I whine.

"Calm down ash. Its a surprise, I told you and I know that you'll love it." Caden holds my hand and pulls me out of his house and towards his car. On his way out he held a bag. I wonder whats in that bag, It looked pretty big.

"And about your last query, I already told you, you're beautiful." Caden rolls his eyes and gets in to the car but not before putting the big bag in the back of his car trunk. Sighing, I get in the car as well.

"Ya know, you have got to be the sweetest boyfriend ever." I state while playing and pulling at the loose thread on my skinny jeans.

"I know." Caden starts the car and chuckles to himself.

We were passing through town and going though loads of trees and shops. "Can you at least give me a clue on where we're going?" I ask pleadingly.

Caden smiles and glances at my face, then his eyes travel down my body to what I'm wearing. "Actually you're dressed exactly up for it." He looks back to the road and continues smiling.

What the hell..? I was wearing skinny jeans and...an Every Avenue shirt. WAIT! Every Avenue shirt. Every Avenue shirt!

"No way! You're actually taking me to an EVERY AVENUE CONCERT?" I shout excitedly. Oh hot damn, I've never went to a concert of my favorite bands concerts!