Chapter 12 - Well, That Was A Waste Of Jeans

Chapter 12:

I looked between the two most shallowest people known to man, Georgina the slut and Caden the manwhore, who were staring right at me (well Caden was actually shamelessly looking at Georgina's large chest.)

"You know what fuck it!" I sigh and grab Ros's hand, pulling her out of the circle of people formed around us. I'm not going to fight with that slut for Caden.

While I was stomping and Ros was trying to keep up with me, I heard a voice calling my name. Ignoring the really annoying noise I walk back towards my wrecked beauty. What was mum gonna say when she sees this?

"We can take it to Sam's Parts, he can fix the car in a week it's awesome!" Ros says, like she read my mind.

"Well at least that's sorted but how am I meant to get to and from school now?" I groan.

"I can take you to school." A voice appears by my side. I turn to look and find Caden grinning at me, while shrugging.

"I don't particularly want your useless help, it's all your fault this even started!" I growl at him.

"How is it my fault Ashy?" He says with mock confusion.

"People thought you were flirting with me this morning and that resulted in my first ever car being wrecked by a idiot... for a idiot." I say to him while glaring at him.

"What if I was flirting?" He says while raising his eyebrows.

"Then you can shove it." I shout, while turning back to my car.

"And that brings me back to my first offer, you can ride with me to school." He says while staring at the car with me.

"I don't want to, I can ride with Ros, right Ros?" I say while turning to Ros with pleading eyes.

Ros grins and shrugs. "Sure."

 My heart would nearly jumped out of my chest if Ros said no. "Whats the point, you're just wasting fuel while we are going to the same house." Caden says. NO!

"Um, maybe he's right Ash you live on the other side of town to where I live." Ros says, grinning. Wait? Why the hell is Ros grinning? She knows how much I hate Caden. Uh oh well there goes my perfectly healthy heart.

Please no. Please say you're joking. Please say you're joking, I chant in my head. If Caden and I have to go to school together, then I might just have to kill him.

"Please?" I ask one more time, with my puppy dog look.

"Sorry Ash." Says Ros, still smiling. Is she stupid? Is she trying to get Caden murdered by me?

 I scowl at her and look at Caden. "Well good that's sorted as well, I'll drop you to and from school." He says clapping his hands together in sarcasm, while smirking at me.

I glare at him and try one last time to win Ros over. I fall to my knees on the concrete ground and put my hands together in a praying position. "Please oh please Ros, let me ride with you!" I plead in one last desperate attempt. 

She rolls her eyes and helps me up. Caden was staring at me amusingly until I snapped, "What?" I snap at him.

"Nothing, just thinking that you ruined your sexy ass jeans." He says while still staring at me. I look down at my jeans and find green goo all over the knee-caps. Oh man!

Well, that was a waste of jeans.

~~

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask Caden as he turns to a narrow road leading somewhere.