Chapter 13 - Ugh. Just Ugh.

• Dedicated to To someone :D

Chapter 13:

"Ros, isn't this a bit too much?" I ask, while eyeing myself worriedly in the full length mirror.

I was currently in Ros's room wearing a purple and black mid thigh strapless dress. It had tiny delicate black flowers going up from the bottom of the dress to my left shoulder. Ros let me borrow it for the night. My brown hair was curled carefully by Ros and put into a bun with runaway curls bouncing around my face. My eyes were outlined with black eyeliner and purple glitter. My lips were glossed up with clear lip gloss and my cheek was blushed with pale red powder showing my cheekbones clearly. Overall I wasn't used to this but that might be partly because I have never been to a party before.

"Who cares? You look sexy!" Ros says while straightening down her dark green dress that I chose for her because she looked really cute in it and would definitely catch some boys attention at the party. Hopefully including Alex.

"But this is Cadens party!" I whine at her turning around from my reflection to glare at Ros.

"Exactly." She states while rolling her black rimmed eyes.

I glare at her one more time before turning and around and staring at myself evily. Why me?

I checked the clock on the wall; 7pm.

"Ros shouldn't we go?" I ask her.

"Yea, one sec." She finished her eyeliner flicks at the end of her eyes and turned to me.

"Do, I look good?" She ask raising a eyebrow questionably.

"You look hot, girl!" I say dramatically. We both laugh and Ros hooks her arm into mine and I grab my stuff while we walk downstairs.

"MUM, WE'RE LEAVING!" Ros shouts, once were in the downstairs hallway. Ros's mum appears in the hallway and I can tell where Ros got her features from. Ros's mum also had blonde hair but she had brown eyes and her and Ros's facial features were exactly alike.

"Girls, you both look beautiful!" Ros's mum  smiles at us. Ros rolls her eyes while I smile politely at Ros's mum.

"Thanks mum, were gonna leave now!" Ros says heading to the door while I follow her.

"Okay, remember 1am, be back by 1am or I'll kick your ass Ros." Ros's mum says to her. I stifle a giggle and Ros just walks out, muttering a 'yea yea.' I love Ros's mum she's so laid-back unlike my mum.

We both get into Ros's car and Ros drives over to Cadens. "So you think Alex will actually come?" I ask Ros as she drives down mine and Cadens road, 20 minutes later.

"I dunno." While she looks ahead of her and parks her car in the filled parkway. I could literally hear the pumping loud music from two streets down. Me and Ros get out of the car and walk into the widely open the door.

Once we get in, all hell breaks loose. Yep, you know in those cliched books and movies where in the party scene the only thing you can see is people groping each-other while dancing hardcore on the dance floor, well this is that exact moment unfolding beyond my eyes.

Cadens house looked really different and I thanked myself that I locked my room before leaving to go to Ros's.

The room was lighted up with the colorful disco lights from above and you could hear the DJ encouraging people to dance harder against each-other. At least Caden had the brains to move all the fragile objects from the house to somewhere because all you could see is girls and boy on top of each-other on tables, the sofa and the floor kissing each other full frontal. Ew.

It was a lot to take in because I'd never had my first kiss and here I am watching hormonal teenagers showing their public affections to each-other.