Chapter 4 - C + A = ? No, No Give Me The Rubber!

Chapter 4:

"Where were you first period?" Ros whispers in my ear. I quickly got to class with the help from Caden. The teacher let me off because I was new and of course I had to go through the new-kid-speech which I was not looking forward to. But honestly, it wasn't that half bad because the class were welcoming and nice.

"How do you know I wasn't in first lesson?" I whisper back, carefully, so my new bitchy history teacher wouldn't hear.

"Same lesson duh. And, sir said the new girl was missing so I figured it was you."

"Where was first lesson anyway?" I ask her.

"Oh we went to the lab instead of normal class." Aha! Stupid teacher didn't even warn me.

"Where were you?" Ros repeats.

"Um, with some stupid idiot called Caden." I whisper back. I knew she had a school girl crush on Caden, but I didn't think I'd get much of a reaction...guess I thought wrong.

Ros's eyes go wide in shock and her mouth opens in a shape of a 'O'. "You mean Caden Jones!?" She loudly exclaims.

"Rosie Harris, do want to share anything with the class?" Miss Guy shouts out.

Ros flushes red and slumps down in her seat. "No, Miss!"

"Good and detention if you talk again in my class again."

"Yes, Miss!"

Miss Guy carries on with her crappy history lesson but not before giving Ros the evil eye. This lesson is completely useless to me because I already learned about The Black Plague back in England.

Once the teacher's back was turned, Ros turns in her seat to face me and mouthes 'Later!'

I smirk and carry on drawing random doodles in my note book with my pencil. Without thinking, I draw a heart and put C + A in the middle of it. What? Oh my gosh, do not tell me I just drew that. Where's my rubber?

I empty out my pencil case and look through it. Damn, no rubber.

I tap Ros on her shoulder. "Hmmm?" She turns to look at me and it quote obvious she was daydreaming about someone.

"Do you have a rubber?" I ask her.

"What? A rubber?!" Her eyes widen.

"Yes, a rubber what else?" I roll my eyes.

"Um, I leave all my rubbers at home." She looks at me weirdly.

"How many rubbers do you have?" I ask her.

"Um a couple, Do you want a scented one?"

"What?!"

"I said do you want a scented one?" She rolls her eyes.

"Why would I want a freaking scented eraser?" I ask bewildered.

"What?!"

"What?!"

"You meant a condom, right?"

"What? NO!" I splutter out.

Ros giggles and hands me a eraser. "You have so got to learn your American language."

I roll my eyes. "Ya think?" I whisper sarcastically but I cant help but grin, maybe Ros and I could become good friends.

~~

After Class:

"Ok so what were you saying about that hottie, Caden?" 

"I was with him this morning."