Chapter 20 - Hidden Feelings, Unveil Yourselves!

Chapter 20:

Ashley...Ashley. Why did you run away? That just makes me more determined. Be careful because I'll be everywhere you are... and I'll kill you both this time. 

I shoot up. My forehead was sweating and my eyes were wide open. Chris talked to me...but how? I looked around my room, but the darkness was blanketing it, with only the outside dim street lights for help.

I get up. My whole body trembling in fear and looked all around the room and the en-suite, also including the closet. No-one, nothing, nada.

So, how did I hear Chris's voice then?

~~

"CAAADEN, I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" I yell and barge into Cadens room. It was Saturday and I just had breakfast with Sam, Caden was being a lazy ass and overslept, but it was summer holidays and he did save me yesterday.

When I get into his room. He was splayed across his bed and the bed sheets was thrown to the side. I smile and walk toward the king sized bed. His mouth was open and he was snoring faintly.

I take out my phone and snap a picture of him, he shakes and slowly opens his eyes. When he locks his eyes with mine he smirks and sits up. Did I mention he was shirt-less?

Trying to keep my eyes from trailing his body, I look directly into his eyes and sit on his desk chair.

"So, have you been waiting all day to see me? You seem kinda desperate?" he smirks.

I roll my eyes. "It is kinda desperate actually.." I say, unsure.

"What is it?" He sits up straighter and watches me fiddle with his phone on his desk.

"Well...I heard Chris's voice when I was sleeping." I blurt out.

"Really? What did you hear?"

"That we shouldn't have ran away and he's gonna come back and kill both of us." I say looking at him straight in the eye.

"Ashley, are you sure?"

"If you don't believe me.." I trail standing up. Caden quickly shakes his head and come over to me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and pushes me gently down, so I end up on that goddamn chair again, he then sits next to me.

"I believe you..." He murmurs. I nod my head and suddenly a mischievous smile broke out on my face.

"So, I saw a picture of you on Facebook half-naked." I smirk.

He quickly pulls his head up and looks at me, "What the fuck?"

"Its true, I think it was the day I got kidnapped and also took your clothes." I smile.

"That girl!" He shoots up from his seat and walks to his apple iMac, shaking the mouse and opening up the internet browser. He goes on his Facebook while I watch him, amused.

"Oh you mean Ros's sister?" I ask oh-so-innocently.

He stalks his gaze back to me and raises his eyebrows. "Her sister?" He asks, confused.

"Yeah, Ros made me come over to hers yesterday after the Chinese we had. I met her sister and she was with a group of her friends editing a picture on FB and when we went to see what picture it was, and well it was you." I state, smirking back at him.

He fumes and starts cursing under his breath. Right on his profile wall was a tagged picture of him. "You told them what my name is?" He shouts.

I shrug. "Yeah, no harm in a bit of fun." I grin cheekily.