Chapter 16 - Pain Is Always There

Chapter 16:

CADENS POV:

I quickly stand still like a statue in the middle of the bathroom, hoping not to be seen. The girls stare at me, their eyes growing huge and their jaws hanging open. They stop talking and silence covers the room. Yes, I know I'm that hot, I worked hard for my image this six-pack didn't come on its own you know..

After the very awkward silence the girls suddenly erupt in giggles. I stand there and watch them. What the hell? A blonde in the group gets her phone out and snaps a picture of me. I look down at my boxers and smirk. Aha... Spider man boxers, you make me so cool.

A sly grin spreads across my face and I walk towards the blonde.

"Darling, I know I'm that hot but you didn't have to take a picture, I'm not exactly model material." I smirk at her. She flushes red and looks at me sheepishly.

"I-I-I I was going to put it on Facebook.." She says looking to the ground, while her friends just stand there still checking me out.

"You don't even know me to do that..?" I say narrowing my eyes at her. Seriously, whats the point of taking a picture of someone with just boxers on and putting it on Facebook without even knowing the person? Oh how I'm going to die of humiliation, please note the sarcasm. Actually I might even be a bit flattered.

"Why are you even in the girls bathroom?" A brunette asks flirtatiously to me. I look her way and smirk.

"Some hot girl wanted me to make out with me in here." I lie, showing of. I think of Ashley and damn yes is that girl hot.

"Where is that 'hot girl' then?" Another black haired girl asks me. I glare at her for asking that question and think. I can't exactly say she's in the bathroom now can I?

"Gone to the car to get my spare top and trousers." I say grinning wickedly. YES GO CADEN FOR THINKING OF A REASON!

Whispers of 'eww' burst from the little girls and I grin. While I mentally do a happy dance in my head, the blonde that snaps the picture of me, snaps her fingers in front of my face. I shake my head and smile.

"Yeah... I have to go!" And I quickly escape. But now another problem? How the fuck am I gonna escape pizza hut with loads of people eating there, ready to be my audience?

~~

ASHLEYS POV:

Tears of laughter streak down my face. I hunch over trying to regain my breathe. Ha, Cadens such a clueless idiot. He actually believed me. While I loudly laugh to myself, I walk over to Cadens car and wait by it.

I'm not that mean enough to leave Caden walking home...in spider man boxers! I suddenly start laughing again and more tears form in my eyes.

He's so gonna kill me when he finds me... but hell its worth it!

"Hello Ashley." A low familiar voice says behind me. I turn around and my eyes grow huge. My heart pounding. I stare at...Chris.

"How did you find me?" My voice was no higher than a whisper.

"I followed you...and that dumb bastard." He growls and I flinch at his voice.

"Go away." I say, my voice wavering. Chris grins and looks down at me, checking me out. I suddenly feel really self-conscious in front of him. I was wearing blue shorts with a light thin top and jacket.

"No Ashley." He laughs. I back away but he just steps forward. Everything Chris did at Cadens party was a act. But an act for what? Why did Chris want...me?

Chris suddenly grabs me by my waist and picks me up putting me over his shoulders, making me drop Cadens clothes to the ground. I scream but Chris just puts his large hands on top of my mouth and runs towards a alleyway in between Pizza Hut and a pet shop.

I weakly try kicking him but that makes him more angry and his finger nails dig into the outside of my mouth. Pain rushes to my head and I faint.

"Stay away from him Ashley. He's dangerous."

~~

CADENS POV

I walk out of Pizza Hut really embarrassed. Old people were tsking at me, little kids were pointing at me and ladies were staring at me lustfully. Thank god, I had a good body.

I walk towards my car and sigh with relief. At least Ashley didn't leave me walking.

When I get closer and closer to my car. I notice my clothes were dropped to the ground on the floor and I quickly put them on. Now where the fuck is Ashley? I swear when I get my hands on that girl, I'm going to.... tickle her to death?

I open my car and look inside. No Ashley? I get my blackberry from my pocket and call her cell and it goes to voicemail. Why the hell did she turn off her phone?

Running around the car park, I frantically search for her. Something was wrong, I could feel it.

Questions fly around in my head. Why did she leave my clothes on the floor? Where was she? Did something happen to her?

I stop. Only one person would take Ashley. Chris. His payback to me for sending him to jail. I quickly take out my blackberry and call the police, telling them to reach here fast.

That fucker better have not done anything to her. I run back to my car, thinking maybe she's pulling a prank on me. No.

I slide down my car and cover my face with my hands. Crying.

I never cry, not even when I found out my dad died, not even when I went to his funeral and here I am crying for a girl. 

Ashley...