Chapter 21

*Michael’s POV*

I woke up first and went to the kitchen to start getting breakfast ready. I like when all our girlfriends stay over it’s like a big sleepover. Everyone wakes up happier when the girls are here. I was stood at the sink when I felt a pair of small hands wrap round my waist. I span around ready to kiss Sam. I kissed her passionately, “Morning gorgeous” I said opening my eyes to Clara.

“Morning to you too,” she said.

“Michael?” Sam was stood at the doorway to the kitchen. “What’s going on?”

I removed my hands from Clara’s waist. “Sam its not what it looks like.” I was walking towards her.

“Really coz it looks like you were making out with my girlfriend.” Luke was at the other end of the kitchen looking really angry.

“I did. But I didn’t mean to.” I turned to face Luke. “I thought she was Sam.”

“You thought I was her?” Sam and Clara said in unison.

“Luke I’m sorry, you know I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardise our friendship.” I tried to calm Luke, “shut up Michael” he said turning to Clara. “I saw everything, what the hell is wrong with you? I knew this was a mistake, you little bitch, get out!” he screamed at Clara.

“Fine, I’ll go but good luck finding someone like me Mr. Hemmings!” She walked straight out of the front door.  Luke walked up and put his hand on my shoulder, “I knew she was trouble, sorry for what she did mate, that must’ve been why she didn’t like Sam, she has you.” He continued.

“Shit, Sam!” I said I turned again to face her. “I’m so sorry you have to believe me I didn’t kiss her intentionally…” I went to carry on talking but she cut me off by kissing me. She pulled away, and I went to carry on but she pressed her finger to my lips, “You think I’m the one for you?”

“Huh?” I looked at her slightly confused.

“Last night you said you think I’m the one for you.” She said smiling snaking her arms around my neck.

“Oh you heard that?” I asked.

“All of it” she said kissing me gently.