Chapter 4

Michael's POV:

I walked back through the door to our new home, me and the boys had just moved in and I'd already had a date. I passed through the door head held high, probably still smiling like an idiot, but I didn't care I was happy with how well that went.

"Dude, we only sent you round there for a cup of sugar, what took so long?" Luke asked.

"Hang on lads, something happened to him, you can tell by the look in his eyes, and he's trying not to smile," Calum nudged me playfully in the ribs, "come on dude spill!"

Ashton took the sugar from me as Calum and Luke tried to get me to tell them about Sam.

"Nothing happened," I said, "I went round there, introduced myself, asked for the sugar, asked her out and said goodnight." I explained as quickly as I possibly could hoping they wouldn't notice the whole asking her out thing. If they knew I fancied her they would try and embarress me.

"You did what?! Dude we only just moved in and you already got the girl next door to agree to go out with you! Way to go!" said Calum smiling.

"What can I say?" I laughed, ruffling Calum's hair.

"Nice one mate!" Luke said.

I sat down on the sofa as Ashton came up behind me, throwing his arms around my neck and shouting, "but you're mine Mikey!"

I pushed him away and we all laughed.

"So what's she like?" Luke asked.

"I don't know we only just met Luke. But there's something different about her. I could tell. Other than that she's short with dark hair, beautiful eyes and a gorgeous smile. She seems really kind and caring." I stopped talking but carried on thinking about Sam until the boys bought me out of my trance like state.

"Boys got it bad." Calum said shaking his head.

"Just please don't embaress me." I practically begged.

"Us, embaressing we wouldn't." Ashton mocked.

"Good, I'm going to bed." I laughed and walked out of the room smiling still.