Chapter 8

*Sam's POV*

"Sorry it's just my brother. He's gonna come and pick Rosie up soon." I explained to Michael.

"Cool." he said as we sat down to eat.

When we had finished eating we went and sat in the living room. We had so much to talk about, it was never awkward, the conversation just flowed.

"Let's watch a film." I suggested. I got up and stuck a dvd into the machine and sat down next to Michael. He did the really cheesy, ye super cute, yawn and stretch. I giggled and leant towards him.

"You know Sam," he looked down at me, "it's been a long time sing I've felt this comfortable around someone."

I blushed and smiled, "me too." Michael's eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes as he began to lean forward. His lips crashed against mine, one arm around my waist and the other hand holding my cheek. I ran my fingers through his hair as the kiss began to become more passionate.

Now, until tonight I thought that my doorbell worked, but unfortunately I was proved wrong by my brother when he walked in to my house to see me and Michael making on the sofa. Need less to say that my older brother is very protective of his only sister, but I think he may have over reacted. After coming in and asking Michael and I what the hell we were playing at he took Michael by his collar and dragged him to the front door.

"If I catch you doing that to her again I won't be so easy on you!" he threatened Michael and closed the door as Michael went home smirking.

My phone buzzed out in the kitchen, I went to get it followed by my brother shouting at me. I picked up phone. It was a text from Michael, already, " Thanks for tonight. Next time, my place ; ) xx " it read.