Chapter 9

WARNING: VIOLENCE!!!!

*Sam's POV*

So, it was a few days before I actually saw Michael again. He and the boys were busy working but we were constantly texting each other. They get a break from this weekend so he's taking me out on friday night. But there's just one thing worrying me. My ex-boyfriend. Jack. He's been texting me a lot lately just generally being a jerk. Our relationship didn't end well, but it's not as though it's my fault, he was the one who cheated! But he keeps sending me these horrid texts and I honestly don't know what to do. I want to be with Michael but I know if Jack finds out about him Michael will get hurt. Michael cannot get involved. I'll have to deal with this myself.

*Friday afternoon*

I decided to start getting ready quite early because to be completely honest even though I was really excited to see Michael again I was so so so nervous. Michael had invited me out with the rest of the boys and their girlfriends so I didn't want to show Michael up. Maybe it was the headache I had from being so nervous that prevented me from hearing the front door open or the severe case butterflies in my tummy or that I was concentrating on perfecting my make-up that stopped me from realising that Jack was stood in my bedroom.

"Big date tonight?" he said abruptly making me aware that was actually stood their in my house. I jumped from my dressing table stool and turned to face him. 

"What are you doing here Jack?"

"No Sam, what are you doing, I don't think you quite understand that no one can just breakup with me." he said aggresively. He had started to walk around my bedroom picking up random things off shelves and placing them back precariously.

I was starting to get a bit scared. Jack is the worst person to being around when he is angry and I have the scars to prove it. When I thought he had his back to me I reached for my phone to try and text Michael. I know I said I didn't want him to get involved but I was so scared. But it didn't matter, Jack was too quick for me. He span round and ran towards me. He ripped my phone out of my hand, threw it across the room and placed one hand firmly around my neck.

"You don't get it do you?" he asked, tightening his grip and pulling me closer to him by the neck, "You made a fool of me when you dumped me and then Vanessa broke up with me too, so, it looks like I'm going to have to take you back." And with that he threw me at my bed violently and began to pace around the room again.

"But you see Sam, I'm not going to take you back that easily, get it?" He was leaning against the bed post chuckling with his back to my bedroom door, "no, I'm going to need an apology and for you to prove to me that you truly love and that you won't hurt me again. Do you understand?"

The tears were streaming from my eyes and I felt trapped. Jack sat on the bed and started to get closer, he still had his back to the door. So he didn't Michael walk in with his fingers pressed to his lips, signaling me to stay quiet. Jack continued to get increasingly closer, until Michael cleared throat looking for Jack attention.