Chapter 2

Today was as normal as any other day I spend with Rosie too. We watched some tv, played a game, wathced some more tv and when she fell asleep I made some cupcakes and scrolled down my twitter and facebook timeline. I'm just a normal teen guys.

It wasn't until the evening as I was closing the curtains I saw them. Four cute boys stood at the bottom of next doors path talking. They were all tall and skinny, dressed in skinny jeans and hoodies. One had wavy blonde hair, one had straight blonde hair that combed over at the front, one had dark fluffy hair and the last one, well, what can I say, he looked so sweet with his hoodie sleeves pulled down over his hands, one arm folded across his chest and the other hand pressed against his mouth. He had a dark sweep of black hair with a bright blue streak... I realised I was staring and quickly drew the curtain.

I sat with Rosie as she ate her dinner while we watched tv. We were watching some silly kiddy programme but it kept Rosie occupied so i didn't mind. When she'd finished I got her ready for bed and we sat on the couch cuddling.She was figeting more than usual and she started to get upset again. I could tell she was getting tired. I stood up from the couch, scooped her up and carried her to the spare room. I layed her down in the bed and tucked her in. I sat on the edge and she snuggled up next to me and I read her a story. She made me read it twice. Before she let me leave the room. I went downstairs and turned the TV on quietly. I was dozing off lightly when I woke up suddenly. Rosie was crying. I raced upstairs and sat with her. I stroked her hair down but soon realised she wasn't going back to sleep antime soon she was far too upset. I moved the duvet cover back and lifted her out of the bed. I was pacing the room bouncing her on my side and swaying her to try and calm her. I continued pacing as the doorbell went. Who would possibly knock at gone 11pm? Rosie was starting to calm slightly, I walked downstairs still bouncing Rosie and made my way to the door.