Chapter 13

*Micahel's POV*

When we got back to mine we were both still quite drunk. I think Sam was a bit worse than I was though. I took Sam into the house and hung our jackets up. I turned round to talk to her but I was met instantly with her lips pressed against mine. We pulled away and I smiled at her.

"Let me show you around," I said taking her hand and leading her down the corridor. "Okay so that was the lounge and the kitchen," I pushed a door open, "bathroom," I opened the next door as we continued walking, "games room," I was a bit embaressed to show her that, it was quite messy and childish, I opened the last door and walked in, "and my bedroom." She followed me in as I let go of her hand she put her hands around me and was nuzzling into my chest. I squeezed her reassuringly and let her go. She began to pace around the room, stopping every so often and smiling at photographs and trophies I had scattered around from back home I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her. When she was finished she walked towards me. I held my arms expecting her to want to cuddle but she took my hands and sat on my lap facing me. She was playing with my fingers as he forehead rested against mine. I could smell the alcohol on her breath and her eyes were closed. She looked at me sheepishly and we began to fall into each other. I let go of her hands and placed mine on her back. She put hers around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. We were moving in perfect sync, as she ran her fingers through my hair. It was getting pretty heated as she ran her fingers from my hair to my shoulders, down my chest and towards the bottom of my shirt. She slid it back up my chest and pulled away from me. I lifted my arms allowing her to take it off and the placed my hands back on her back. She placed one hand on the back of my nck andtook my belt in the other. Her face never lost contact with mine as she was fiddling with the buckle. I realised what she was trying to do but I couldn't let it happen, not like this.

"Babe," I said between breaths and kisses, "Sam stop," breathe "Babe seriously" I said trying to pull away, I stood up holding her against me, careful not to drop her and she stood up when she could, I took a step back to stop what was about to happen, and pressed my hand to her cheek "Sam, your drunk, I'm drunk, okay this can't happen, not like this, I mean I want it to, I really want it to, but I don't want to hurt after only promising a few hours ago that I never would." She lifted her hand to mine and smiled and stepped towards me, she got up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek. Then stepped back again with hold of both my hands, smiling. "let's go to bed and watch a film, yeah?"

"yeah sounds good" she replied.

I walked over to my cupboard of dvd's and she crouched down next to me as I opened it. I was flicking through them and realing off titles and she reached to remove one from the shelf. She held it her hand smiling then looked at me. "Really?" she asked, "Camp Rock?"

Shit, I made such an idiot of myself. "Say what you like, I'm a sucker for a Disney musical. This is me." I held up my hands and laughed, luckily she laughed too. She stood up, "this one" she said.

"If you say so, but you better know the words." we laghed again as I took the case from her and slid it into the side of the tv on the wall. I then walked over to my wardrobe and pulled open the draw underneath the doors. I rumaged through and found a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

I walked over to Sam and handed them to her, "Here you can change into these if you like, or we can go back to yours if you like, so you can grab something?"

"No that's fine thanks Mike."

"Okay, well you go get changed and I'll make some hot chocolate and grab some popcorn, yeah?" I leant forward and kissed her on the forehead and she followed me down the corridor towards the bathroom.

I was stood in the kitchen when Sam came up behind me and ran her fingers down me back.

"Thanks again for letting me stay the night Mike."

I turned round and she was stood there, swamped in my batman tee and boxers, she looked so cute bless her.

I put my hands on her waist, "anytime babe, I just wanted you to feel safe, especially tonight." She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a hug.

"I do feel safe." she said.