Kellin to the rescue

Kay's POV.

We had been sitting in this jail cell, for maybe.. 2 hours now?! I was going crazy. It was self defense! I shouldn't be the one getting arrested, neither should Andy or Juliet. We didn't do anything. Especially Juliet! She was just standing there! I was seriously gonna go crazy. "OFFICERR!" I screamed again. No response, how keen that his hearing went right when I need to talk to him. "Kay, just stop" Andy grunted, he's been getting aggravated with me
So much these past two hours, but tyan again, were stuck in jail.

"Kay. Andy. Juliet, you guys get one phone call, ONE. So better make it good. In case you need to tell whoever is gonna bail you out, your charges are done, it's gonna be 500,000$ or your here for 3 months. " an officer said. "Okay, okay I know who to call" the officer put the key into the lock and let me out, than assisted me to the phone. I quickly dialed Kellins number, I can't tell CC he'd be beyond pissed! '123-444-5678' I said the number aloud but, in a whisper voice, and it rang. "Hello? How'd you get my number?" Kellin asked te phone. Shit, I forgot he wouldn't recognize it. "Kellin?" "Kay? Did you ge-" "shush. I need you to come to the state jail, me, Andy, and Juliet are there. We need you to bail us out"
"Why the hell are you in jail an how much do I need to bring?"
"Well, bail is 500,000$"
"What the fuck? Now you have to answer me. Why. Are. You. In jail? It's obviously something bad, or it would t be so expensive"
"We're being charged with.."
"With what?"
"Weresortabeingchargedwithattemptivemurderwerereallysorry" I muttered out very quickly.
"You what now? And possibly say it so I can understand? "
"Were being charged with attemptive murder.." I sadly spoke.
"What is wrong with you?!" He shouted, what did I do? Nothing.
"Are you going to come?"
"Yeah. I'll be there soon."

The officer than assisted me back into the jail cell, where i found Andy half asleep, and Juliet using her iPod as a guitar background for her to sing some music she had been working on.
"Andy.."
"What?" He grunted. Damn, I get were I'm jail but really, get aggravated with me? He's the one the knocked him out!
"I was wondering if I could use your notebook, and pen, I've been working on some writings"
"Go ahead" e said and handed them over. "Thanks" I sat on the jail cell floor, and began writing the poem I had been working on.

*^^*~~~~~hour later~~~~~*^^*
"Are the biersacks and Juliet Simms here?" I heard a soft voice ask.
I knew that voice, it-it was kellin! Finally!
"Right this way!" The officer said showing Kellin where we were.
"KELLIN! Oh my god! Thank you!"
"Now, officer can I ask why they're here?" Kellin asked. What was he doing?
"They attempted to kill someone, and left it all obvious"
"Look, I've known these people for a very long time. They wouldn't try to kill someone. They aren't like that."
"Son, you can either shut your mouth, bail them out and leave, or join them." Kellin quickly shut his mouth and gave him the money.
"Go" the officer firmly said to me, andy, and Juliet. We left, happily.

"Now what the FUCK were you thinking trying to kill someone!?"
"We werent! It was self deffance! Really! He raped me!" I screamed, but than realization hit.. I was molested and raped.. "Woah.. You what?" "Nothing Kellin it was what I said.. I'm not going into detail.. Just get me back to my brother.. Please"
"Sure thing.. "

We drove in silence there, Juliet listening to music, Andy blasting music, and me softly crying.

"Where the HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" CC shrieked as we walked into the bus. "Dude, relax" Andy calmly said. "I WILL NOT RELAX! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 16 HOURS. WHERE WERE YOU KAY?! WITH THEM AS WELL?!"
"Yeah.."
"Than you better start telling where you were for 16 hours."
"Well, I was in a situation, Andy and me had a fight we looked for him because he ran off, Juliet found him, she told him the truth, me as Juliet performed on stage together we walked back up to my room in the hotel, police were there we were shoved in a police car, taken to jail and charged with attemptive murder"
"YOU WHAT?!" "It was self deffance"
"I don't care. You were charged with attemptive murder."
"Because se was raped dude! Can you just stop?!"
"Woah, Kay I'm sorry.. Baby girl come here" CC said acting like a regular brother. "It's fine Ceece"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah.. I am. I'll be fine.."
"I love you girly girl"
"I love you to bro"

AUTHPRS NOTE:
Sorry if it's really suckish, I'm in school on wattpad during study hall. Hope you enjoy. Fan, vote, comment, etc. Comments are greatly appreciated!