SURPRISE!

Andy's POV.

I wouldn't tell Kay where we were going. I blindfolded her eyes so she couldn't see. She obviously new we were going somewhere kind of far away, because we had to go to an airport.

Whenever anyone came ad was about to say where we were going I would cover her ears, and stop them first. And on the plane when the flight attendant said it, I put headphones in her ears blasting.

Truth is... I'm taking her to Disney! She said it is where she had her favorite childhood memory. So I took her, and invited her friend she mentioned she went with, Gabby, and took them. It was gonna be fun. CC, being the obnoxious, spontaneous, childish, boy he is, just HAD to come, but the others stayed at home.

---after a long boring plane ride(still Andy's POV.)----

We got off the plane and I told the can driver to bring us to the 'Holiday Inn' on Rainey Ln. And he did.

I took her blindfold off, and walked into the hotel, CC doing whatever crazy CC does, and me carrying Kay's bags in, and Kay looking BEAUTIFUL as always.

"OH EM GEE!" Kay yelled in a fake girly voice. She sounded like a blonde Barbie wanna be. Damn.

"KAYYYY!!!!" I heard a loud voice shrieked. I looked over to see Kay and some girl hugging. "GABBY! I missed you!!!!" Oh that's who it is, GABBY. The one of her friends she never shuts up about. Ha.

Kay's POV.

I was so happy right now, because

1) Gabby- my best friend is here!!!

2) The love of my life, -Andy is here.

3) Because my best guys friend/brother ever is here: CC.

Now.. There's a story behind me and Gabby and how we became friends.

"Andy! Come here !" I shouted.

"Hey gabby! Nice meeting you in person." Andy said. Okay, hold the fuck up.. How did he talk to gabby?!

"Um, Andy explain how you've talked to her please? Haha." I laughed.

"When you were sleeping I took your phone and asked her to meet us here, and I know you've been wanting to see her because I hear you on the phone, soooo here you go."

"ANDY! Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Oh my god I love you so muuuuccchhh" I said making sure to drag out the word 'much'.

"No problem sweet heart. I love you."

"I love you to babe."

"So GABBY GUESS WHAT?!"

"What?!"

"I'm.. PREGNANT!"

"OH MY GOD! IM AN AUNT RIGHT?! And I BETTER NE A GOD DAMN GOD PARENT!!!"

"YOU ARE!"

"Boy or girl?"

"Don't know yet."

"Well, what are you going to name it?"

"Blade Veil Biersack, for a boy, and McKenzie Marie Biersack if it's a girl!"

"Awwww!!!!"

"I know! NOW ANDY WHERE ARE WE?!"

"Hmmm..." He responded running his finger on his chin like he has a beard, and he's thinking.

"Wait, YOU DIDN'T TELL HER WHERE SHE WAS GOING?!" gabby said laughing like a fucking maniac, but it was worth it.