Warped tour!!!

Andy's POV

I was so excited to be going I warped tour! It's so fun! We get to see all these different bands, and we get to see all our friends. It's gonna be awesome. It's gonna be even better since the love of my life is with me.

"Hey baby" Kay said as she walked up and went over to the counter.

"Hey" I said back.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asked me smiling.

"LET'S WATCH BATMAN!!!" He shouted.

"We have watched every batman movie, at least 100 times each. Can we watch anything different?" Ash asked.

"THOSE WORDS DID NIT JUST COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH." I shouted.

"Yeah, they kind of did." Ash said sarcastically.

"Well, Kay hasn't watched them all."

I said.

"I'm sure she doesn't even want to." Jake added with Lexi agreeing as they walked in.

"Haha very funny. Why don't you morons find something better to do?" I said in more of bossy way than a questionable way.

I hadn't noticed it.. But today I did, Lexi is starting to get a baby bump. From being pregnant, and Jake is always taking care of her. He doesn't like to leave her side. They're adorable. I hope me and Kay last and can have a baby. That'd be amazing. Or as Kay would say it amaZAYN. Oh I love her!

Kay's POV.

Lexi came over and sat with me on the couch.

"So you know we haven't really had a Lexi and Kay day in while." She said

"Yeah I know! I miss that. I mean don't get me wrong I love Chantelle, and Jamie is a doll, but.. You know more. About me. And that makes it easier for me to talk too you..."

"I know what you mean. Listen today, me and you will get CC and Jamie to go out, Chantelle and Ash to go out, and Jake, Jinxx and Andy can hang back while me and you go hang out at the mall when we get to LA. Okay?" She said kindly.

"Okay!" I went to work right away on Chantelle and CC.

"Hey were here!!!" Andy shouted. Damn. I didn't do it yet.. Ugh. Whatever.

"Okay!" A crowd of excited voices yelled.

"Hey, I got Jamie and CC covered." Lexi said to me.

"Alright!" I said. "But, how???" I asked her.

"I talked to CC in private. And I'm gonna do the same wit Ash."

"Alright." She walked over talked to Ashley for like 2 minutes and made a thumbs up at me.

We parked and me and Lexi got out and walked out the doors, since the others had left.

"Oh my lord!" I shouted.

"What?" Lexi asked laughing.

"There's so many bandS!" Lexi just laughed and shook her head. But trust me I wasn't exaggerating. There was Blood On The Dance Floor, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice and Men, Avenged Sevenfold, Falling in Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Bullet For my Valentine, Evanscence, Hollywood Undead, and more! It was amazing!

We decided to go to the sleeping with sirens bus, since Lexi new Kellin.

"Hey" Lexi said as we approached Kellin. "Hey lex!" He said.

"So what have you been up to lately?"

"Nothing really, oh and you must be Kay, Kay.. Von David's??" He asked confused.