Back again.

Time lapse: 3 and half years later..

Kay's POV.

Today should be exciting. I decided to try and go back to Andy so he could meet his daughter. Our daughter is 3 ad half, and her name is "Hayley Rose Biersack"

Anyways as for me for the past few years, I've been staying with my friend Jessica for a while in a little apartment, that has three rooms. One for her, one for me, and one for our daughters. Jessica has a baby girl named "Maria Lynn Daniels" her baby is 3 as well, and her and Hayles get along great. Yes, I said Hayles, Hayles is Hayley's nickname. She can sort of talk somewhat, she always says Mah. Instead of mom or mommy. Or moma. It's really cute.

I also don't look anything like I used to. I now have bleach blonde hair, and it's getting kind of long, and really tan skin due to all the sun here in Las Vegas. Yeah, hah that's funny. But I use some make up to make myself look like I have darker skin. Anyways, right now I was buckling Hayley I her seat in the back.

I got in the front and started to drive. Hoping they were still in the house.

Andy's POV.

It's been about, hmm.. 3 years and I still haven't found Kay.. I miss her so much.. I do, have a new girlfriend... But I still haven't gave up on finding Kay. I'm not happy with Juliet. My new girlfriend. I need Kay.. I NEED HER.

However many hours later it takes to get to LA, from Las Vegas later:

I was sitting on the couch with CC, who still cries everyday praying for Kay to return. "CC she's okay..."

"How do you know?! You have not seen her either now have you?!?!"

I just looked Down. There was a knock at the door, so I walked over to answer it.

I opened it and saw a bleach blonde, tan skinned girl, with preppy looking clothes on. She had a daughter, maybe around 3ish. The girl looked like Ashley's type.

"Can I uh, help you?" I asked.

"Yah, I um. Need a place to stay, I don't have a home right now.. I was wondering if I could stay with you.. Uh..?"

"Andy. And I'll check with my band and girlfriend and their girlfriends."

Kay's POV.

I pulled into the band houses driveway, and I parked the car. I Un strapped a sleeping Hayley, and carried her on the side of my hip and with her arms around my neck.

I knocked on the door. I heard shuffling feet and than, my ex fiancé answered the door. "Can I help you?" He asked, somewhat rudely.

"Yah. I um. Need a place stay, I don't have a home right now.. I was wondering If I could stay with you.. Uh..?"

"Andy. And I'll check with my band and girlfriend and their Girlfriends. " he said and walked back in..

Girlfriend.. He has a new girlfriend. Suddenly, Ashley, Andy, CC, Jake, Jinxx, Sammi, Lexi, and some girl with brown hair was standing at the doorway.

"I say yes." Lexi and Sammi said st the same time.

"We do too. She has a child. I don't want either of them on the side of the street." Jinxx, Jake, and CC agreed.

"I think she's hot . So let her stay." Ashley added, causing my cheeks to flush.

"Okay you Dragonfly?" Andy asked, who I'm guessing was his girlfriend, which happened to be the brown haired girl.

"That's fine." She said.

"Alright you can stay. Just don't be a creepy fangirl." Andy said.

"Fangirl of what?"