Juliet and andy

Andy's POV.

I woke up, smiling at the fact that the woman I love is in my arms.

I also woke up to a major head ache, and a blur of last night. I say up, and tried not to wake Kay. Than she turned around. SHIT.

Woah. Hold the fuck up. I banged JULIET?! Kay is gonna flip SHIT!

"JULIET" I whisper yelled. "Mmm.? Yes baby?" She responded.

"Juliet you need to go home." I said, and she sat up.

"Your gonna make your girlfriend get up and leave? And just go home? Babe it's only 8:30, can't I lay down a little longer.?" She pleaded.

"Girlfriend? No. Fuck no. We broke up? Remember you cheated on me? Yeah. So go ."

"Baby, if you don't want me here. Why'd you ask me out again last night? After our second round?"

WOAH. I BANGED HER TWICE?! Kay's gonna be really hurt.

"Baby, come here." She pulling my face to hers.

"Yes Juliet?" I said. Why? Why am I letting her control me? I haw a girlfriend. KAY.

"Kiss me baby."

"I can't."

"Sure you can." She made her lips connect with mine. I didn't kiss back, but I didn't push her away.

Next thing I know, our clothes are flying, and she is screaming my name.

A knock is at the door, and CC is standing there.

"If you and Ka-" he stopped as Juliet pulled covers over her and faced him.

"Long time no see" she said.

"Andy? Are you fucking kidding? What about Kay? You know. Your girlfriend? The one you told me you wanted TO PROPOSE TOO? "

Fuck I messed everything up.

"Well? What can I say? I was drunk! It's only once." I said in my

Defense. Which wasn't any good.

"Andy baby, last night was amazing. Thanks for agreeing to meet with me" Juliet said while kissing my neck. Before I could think I said something totally regret. "No problem baby I missed you, a lot. I love you." Which set CC off the hook. "ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK! HOW COULD YOU? KAY IS MY SISTER! DONT JUST FUCK WITH HER FEELINGS! YOUR SUCH A DICK! AND TECHNICALY YOU FUCKED JULIET TWICE! I DONT WANNA SEE YOU!"

"CC you can't be mad at me for loving her!"

"You actually LOVE her!? Your gonna forget about me? Your gonna ignore the fact THAT I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR FUCKING CHILD?! COMGRATS. Be with Juliet. Cause IM LEAVING! IM MOVING THE FUCK AWAY! AND THIS BABY INSIDE ME, WILL NEVER MEET THEIR REAL FATHER"

Shit. Kay. She saw me and Juliet together, naked, and knows...

"KAY WAIT!"

"No. I don't wanna see you. Ever again. "

Kay's POV.

He loves her. He doesn't want me. DAMN. Yeah Im pregnant, and this baby won ever know who Andy Biersack is. Never.

"Hey" CC said walking in.

"Hi..." I said crying hysterically.

"I'm sorry. Andy is such a dick sometimes. Are.. You really pregnant?"

"I don't wanna see any ever again.. And yes I am.. "

"Awwwww! Sissy!!!! That's awesome."

I looked at CC and stood up. I leant in, and did something I have never thought of doing. I KISSED HIM.

He deepened our kiss, getting caught up in the moment.

I backed away. "Sorry. I shouldn't have." I said crying.

"Don't worry, I'm sorry, I deepened it. Sorry." "Okay.. But now I'm as horrible as Andy is.. "

"No your not, we kissed for three seconds, he fucked Juliet twice."

"Twice?"

"Yeah.. This morning, and apparently last night."

"So three times he wants to fuck her? Cant I be good enough."

"You are." He said and kissed me on the head, and exited.

I put all my stuff in some

Bags. And I drank away the rest of my whiskey. Ignoring the fact that I have a major head ache.

"Hey.. We need to talk." Andy said walking in.

"Don't you have hmm.. I don't know, your NEW girlfriend? The one you fucked three times. Yeah go talk to her, that is, if she can keep her legs closed for five minutes." I said rudley.

"I'm sorry. Kay I honestly am. I DONT LOVE HER! I don't even like her. "

He shouted.

"And I want to be there.. For you, and the baby."

"No! This child will never have a daddy! Understand? Do you know how bad that hurts? At all!? And I don't think you should worry about the baby even being alive."

"Why WHAT HAPPENED? "

I took my empty bottle of whiskey and threw it down, and it shattered.

"I'm sure it didn't kill it.. Lets not do that again." He kissed my head. I backed away. I didn't want to. I wanted to stay In his arms but I had too.. I couldn't stay.