Going on tour<3

It has been 2 weeks and Ashley and Chantelle were still together, Jake and Lexi were still together, and Andy and me were still together. All of us were gonna have so much fun!!!

~~~morning of tour~~~

Andy's POV

"WHERE THE HELL ARE MY FUCKING PANTS?"

Ash shouted across the house.

"Shhhhh be quiet Ash, your gonna wake up Kay and Chantelle!!! Shh!"

I said to ash.

"Oh sorry, but where are they?''

"I don't know! Do I look like I keep track of your fucking pants?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"No I guess not.." Ash said laughing.

"Exactly, why don't you ask CC or Jinxx?" I said laughing.

"Alright I will."

And he left, and now my baby was awake.. Great.. I wanted to let her sleep. Oh well, it was to late.

"Hey baby'' I said to her.

"Hey babe" she said to her back.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"For you waking up.."

"Oh don't worry I needed to wake up anyways so I could start packing for the tour."

"Yes you do!!"

"Haha yeah I know"

"So you better start!!!"

"Uhhhhh i don't want to though! I'm so lazyyy!!!"

"Haha it'll be okay, just start packing!"

I through some of her clothes into her suitcase.

"Here your started." I added.

"Ugh fineee..." She said getting up and walking Over to her dresser and throwing the rest of her clothes into the suit case.

"I should go wake chantelle up." She said to me, after she was done packing.

"Okay you probably should, cause Ashley will forget, and you know that.!"

"Haha yeah" she said as she got up and left the room.

Kay's POV

I walked out the door and ran into Lexi.

"Hey girl" she said.

"Heyy! So you... Heard that... Me and Andy are dating??" I said all ancious and happy!

"Yeah I did!!! I am so happy for you Hun!"

"Aww thanks!!"

"Oh and I love your friend Chantelle she is amazing!!"

"Haha yeah we've been friends forever! CC knows her pretty well too!"

"Yeah I bet he's excited to see her!"

"YESS!"

"Haha well, I'm finished packing! Are you?"

"Yeah Im just going to wake chantelle up!"

"Ohh okay! Haha"

"Alright I'll see ya later I gotta go and get he up now!"

"Alrighty Hun! See ya when we go to the tour bus!"

"Alright see ya!"

I walked into the room where I saw Ash and Chantelle talking to each other, and Interupted to see if Chantelle was ready.

"Are you ready BOO?"

"Yeah, I am!"

"Okay!"

All of a sudden a loud truck realease of an engine type of noise sounded! IT WAS THE BUS!!!!! YEYY!!!!

We all were ready and ran into the living space and had all our things ready to go.

We walked out following Jinxx who locked the door.

"Alright! Whoever gets there first gets the bunk they want!!!!"

We all ran rushing into the bus. It was amazing! It was like a house on wheels. It was... GORGEOUS!

And I'm pretty sure Chantelle felt the same!

We all got our bunks and I heard Jinxx and CC play arguing over what bunk they each got.

"Heyyy I wanted that one!!!!" Jinxx yelled.

"Sucks to be yoouuuuu" CC said back snaring, and laughing. Jinxx took the bunk in front mine, andy was underneath mine, Jake was across and up one, and Lexi was above his, Ashley was on the one underneath Chantelle, and theirs was right across from Andy and mines. We settled in and had everything of all ours put away and Jake and Lexi were watching a movie, CC was giving Andy and Ash the talk about they better not hurt Chantelle as me, and Jinxx was playing a video game, and Chantelle and me were hanging out on my bunk.

"I'm so excited were going to Florida!!!!!" Chantelle exclaimed!

"Yes yes yes!!! OMG!!! This should be so much fun! We can go to the beach together, like when we went to that one direction concert in 8th grade!! And OMG!!! We could go to the mall, and to Disney world!! This is gonna be awesome!!!!" I screamed.!

"Yes yes yes!"

I was all happy and excited until I realized something...

Chantelle... Her wrist..

"What did you do chantelle!!??!!??" I said frantically and grabbing her wrist.

I pulled her bracelets off and looked down.

"Why?" I asked crying.

"Cause..."

"Cause why?! Boo?!?!"

"Cause I'm sick of guys always saying that they like me for my body, and I'm sick of guys saying how I'm fat, and I'm sick of my sister makin comments too..." Her eyes teared up, as she said her last reason... "And because... Of... Riley... He, doesn't love me like he used to. I know I need to move on, but.. He was my first REAL love. I can't just forget that.!" She started crying her eyes out.

"I'm so sorry boo! I love you and I am always here for you if you need me. I promise. Please TRY not to do this ever again.. " I said crying because.. I think I realized how upsetting this can make someone.. I mean I starved myself, made myself throw up, burnt myself, and cut.. And I know this ALL needs to stop.. I can't loose my best friend..

"K-Kay, your wrist..."

"Yeah I... Em... Did it too."

"Why?!"

"Cause.. Well.. Andy had this girlfriend who called me a fat ass and a fat whore, and my parents died in a car accident and I can't.. Can't handle it..."

"Kay Von you are a strong, and loving woman! You can do it! You can stop yourself! I am here for you too! I am and always will be!"

'Thank you..." I said in tears.

I started crying as well as she was, and we just hugged and tried to stop talking about it..

"So, how long into we get there?" I asked Andy as e came over.

"It's going to be a while" he said.

Me and chantelle looked at each other and agreed that it was going to be a very very long car ride. It well, I should say, bus ride.