Phone calls and texts.

Chantelles POV.

I woke up strangely early and started to pick my phone up, remembering what happened last night and te day before. It was a lot of shitty stuff.. I hope this doesn't happen again.

I picked up my iPhone and pressed the button so I could go on to unlock it.

I had 15 missed calls. And I had 73 texts.

Who the fuck would text me that much? Who would call me 15 times in 15 minutes? Really? A phone call a minute? Who the hell does that.?

Maybe it was Ash? Hmm.. I'm not sure.

I went to the texts and try wet surprisingly all from the same person. A number I didn't recognize. They all said something with baby, love, sweetie, or baby. It wasn't Ash's number though because it would have came up as *Ash<3* whoever it was it was creepy. They were the same person to keep calling me.

I decided to call the number back, so I did.

I held my phone with shaking hands and sweaty palms.

"Hello Telle!" A guys voice said. Telle? Nobody has called me that since.. Oh god.. Riley.. It was Riley!

"Riley??" I said. I missed him so much. I loved him for years!!!

"Yes Baby." He said.

"Uh.. I'm not your 'baby' anymore. Remember? You broke up with me?"

I said bluntly and sorta rude.

"Yeah.. I know.. That was a huge mistake. I.. Love you.." He said. I could tell tears were controlling him right than and there.

"I have loved you too.. But I moved on. I couldn't love you forever. I've moved on. I have a boyfriend.." I sad giggles overtaking me. I loved ash so much! He is my everything.

"Oh.. I was scared to hear that.. Well.. Can we at least meet up for coffee?"

"Yeah sure. I'll text ya when we get back to New York."

"Where are you? And who is we?"

"I'm in Florida. And we as in me, Kay, Lexi, Jamie, Andy, Ash, Jake, Jinxx, CC, and their tour manager."

"Wait... Tour manager? Kay David's? Why are you in Florida?" He asked.

"Yes tour manager. Ashley Purdy ash or short.. Is my boyfriend. In a band 'black veil Brides. Yes Kay David's. and cause they're on tour, in Florida right now. Well be back soon. We're leaving tomorrow. It doesn't take long to get there, like an hour, cause we fly and the jet to get back''

"Oh.. Okay.. You sound like your having fun."

"Well, yah I am. I love Ashley.. And he has an amazing band. And Kay is my best friend." I told him.

"Oh. Well yah than text me. Okay?"

"Okay gotta go Ash is gonna be up soon. Bye." I said and hung up.

That was, strange.

I put a name in for his number "Riley." Was it said.

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked over to Ash and he got up and walked over to me, on the couch.

"Hey" I said pulling my phone out of my pocket and sitting next to him.

"Hey babe" he sad.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing..." I assured him.

"Something come on talk to me."

"Well.. Riley called me."