Kuroo X reader X Oikawa

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

You were the manager of the Nekoma boy's volleyball team, being in the same year as the Captain, Kuroo tetsurou. When you were asked to watch the Karasuno vs Aoba Johsai game, kuroo had tagged along with some of the other teammates to see who they were up against.

Leaning over the railing, Oikawa was waving to some fangirls, until his eyes landed on you. His eyes lit up in happiness, knowing you were the cutest person he ever saw. Not paying attention, the ball ended up landing on his face earning a few gasps. You and Kuroo bursted out laughing, maybe earning a few glares from the Oikawa fangirls. 

"I told you to pay attention Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi scolded at the brunette who just whined.

"Cutie-chann!!" Oikawa yelled waving at you, you rose a brow watching the male.

"After this let me take you out!" He called out being earning another ball to the face by a spiky haired male.

"Uh.. Kuroo who's that?" You asked curiously at Kuroo who was watching both teams practice.

"That's Oikawa, captain and setter of the Seijoh's volleyball team. I heard he's very popular among the girls due to his charming looks." Kuroo said shrugging making you look over at the attractive male on the court.

"Interesting." You thought as Kuroo ruffled your hair, messing with you through out the practice while Oikawa was attempting to get your attention again.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it~! ITS LATE IM SORRYYY

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Idk