Bokuto X reader

"Koutarou! Wake up!!" You cheered happily hitting your boyfriend with a pillow at 4 in the morning on a Saturday.

The white haired male groaned, grabbing your wrist to stop you from hitting him. He opened his eyes to reveal his golden owl like eyes. Sitting up, you grinned and pecked his cheek hopping out of bed.

"Why are you so excited today, (Nick name)?" He asked and you smiled.

"No reason." You replied as you wore his sweater which is very big on you. 

He groaned and lied back down, pulling the covers back over his head. You turned around to face your boyfriend who was under the covers still. You pouted and walked over to him,laying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around your waist as you pressed kisses to his cheek.

"It's four in the morning." He whined nuzzling his face into your neck. 

"NO ITS NOT!" You argued.

"YES IT IS (FIRST NAME)!" He argued back, showing you the time.

"Oh. Whoopsie. Hehe!" You said nuzzling your face into his chest.

"You're so lucky i love you." He said wrapping the blanket around you as well, kissing your nose.

You grinned and said, "I know. I love me too." 

Bokuto stared at you, pushing you off his chest, turning over and letting out a loud huff.

"I-I'M KIDDING! I LOVE YOU TOO!" You panicked nuzzling your face into his back.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it Woop woop 

[ Coming Up ]

Tsukishima Kei