Tsukishima X (Kuudere) Reader

REQUESTED BY: i Don't remember its been awhile

WOWOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE JULY WHAT THE. Anyways I am currently drowning in APWH hwk and especially since i start school on the 28th of Aug! and i just resumed back to dance practices so it is going to be a little challenge for me to update a little but fear not AUTHOR-SENPAI (*1st years of karasuno yelling author-senpai! in the back*) will try her best to update this book as much as the others too!

∞ ∞

"Quiet. A shrimp like her will always get pushed around." The tall blonde haired male said clicking his tongue in annoyance as he saw your familiar (Hair color) locks peek out from your hood. The same book in your hand as usual, too engrossed in your book to even care about remarks made about you.

The thing that had irritated the megane was that you always at his volleyball practices because of your cousin, Kiyoko. It irritated him to the point when he saw your face he wanted to hurl a volleyball at you to get a laugh, However, you beat him to that, during one the practices Sugawara asked if you could serve for him but due to Tsukishima's snarky remarks which irritated you.

"Eh.. You're gonna let a shrimp serve?"

"She sucks at sports ."

"How disappointing."

With each insult just made you irritated, especially with that stupid taunting voice and smug smile. You threw the ball up in the air, to hit aiming towards the megane. His glasses while you stood there giving him a peace sign, a unfazed look upon your face. Him on the other hand, was popping so many veins thinking that he would explode.

"You deserved that. So what if i'm a bookworm... Dinosaur lover." You shot back bluntly before going back to the bench to finish reading making Tanaka and a few others laugh at your remark.

"(Last name)-chan could you serve at Tsukishima's face again?!" Kageyama asked almost too enthusiastically making you look at him seeing a small blush on his face.

"Next time. If he tries to act cool and superior." You stated while the blonde haired boy glared at you, still seeing your unfazed expression which ticked him off even more.

"Tsuki calm down.." the freckled boy said nervously seeing how scary his friend looked at this point.

You walked over to the megane whose expression turned from a death glare to confusion as you approached him. You shrugged and placed a tissue in his hand while he rose a brow, suspicious to your sudden actions.

"Your nose is slightly bleeding." You replied before walking off, telling your cousin that you were gonna wait in the library.

"Hmm...Interesting.." Tsukishima mumbled earning gasps from his teammates.

"Tsukishima has lost his mind!" Hinata cried out.

"Quick lets throw more volleyballs at him!" Kageyama stated earning a scolding from his upperclassmen.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

Coming Up

Hinata X reader