Daishou X reader

Requested by: i forgot

Genre: floof

∞ ∞

 Being the manager of Nekoma, you were always surrounded by volleyball players, especially from other schools. One particular school that the Nekoma boys were going up against was Nohebi Academy, where the boy Daishou Suguru was from. Daishou was obnoxious, annoying and rude, majority of what the Nekoma members would tell you, especially Kuroo.

Kuroo hated the guy, he was so competitive and mocking, mocked your teammates constantly which only made you dislike the boy. Kuroo told you he was a snake, literally. He looked like one, Kuroo would constantly tell you. When you asked for pictures of him, he would respond with;

"You know what a snake looks like (last name)-chan."

Days after that, it was time for the match against Nohebi, where the boys had been working extra hard which you appreciated a lot. Even though you nearly kicked the shit out of Kuroo for bugging you. You were too busy filling out the piece of paper that had all the boys new stats on it that you didn't notice the Nohebi boys come in until the cheering roared. You shrieked and dropped your notebook, you were about to bend down to reach it but someone had grabbed it for you.

"O-oh.Thank you." You said, looking up at the person who was holding it. It was a boy who resembled a snack, but he was mad cute and you weren't going to deny that.

"Hmm? What's a girl like you doing out on the court?" He asked, almost in a teasing matter. You blushed slightly and closed your notebook, beginning to speak up but only to be cut off by the obnoxious third year you call your close friend.

"BACK OFF FROM OUR MANAGER YOU SNAKE!" Kuroo shouted, rushing to your side and practically throwing you behind him and the boys.

"Ooh~, is that your new girlfriend?" The boy teased, while Kuroo growled.

"Back off Daishou." The name had hit you, the boy Kuroo constantly called a snake was that dude. A CUTE GUY? You couldn't believe it.

"Scared I'll steal away your precious manager?" Daishou teased, while Kuroo's glare intensifies.

"Pft. At least i give my manager attention, unlike you to your ex girlfriend." Kuroo shot back, causing Daishou's flustered expression. You slightly snickered but regained your composure until you noticed that the argument was getting worse.

"Hey hey hey! Calm down!" You shouted, irritated by the two acting like kids. You walked over and grabbed both of their ears, causing the two boys to cry out in pain.

"You guys aren't five year olds so grow up! This is a volleyball match, NOT A BEEFING MATCH." You said, letting go of their ears while Kuroo whined. You demanded the boys to take Kuroo away while you apologized to the cutie.

"I'm so sorry about him, Daishou-san." Daishou couldn't help it but to blush, you were just so cute. He found you hot, especially since you were yelling at the both of them, but he felt attracted to you.

"It's fine... It's just Kuroo gets a little protective." You mumbled while he rolled his eyes at the name.

"I'm sorry for causing you the trouble.... Can i make it up to you by... treating you out to dinner after this match?"

"Sounds like a plan, Daishou." You said smiling, handing him a piece of paper that had your number on it.

"(LAST NAME)-CHAN! WHY?!" Kuroo cried out while you slapped the back of his head, beginning to scold him.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: ItsRinniepooh

Coming Up

Nothing