Hinata X (tsundere) reader Lemon

WOAH WOAH ITS BEEN AWHILE OYA OYA OYA I'm sorry you can hit me with books (Maka chop).. I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO GET SO MANY UPDATES DONE ESPECIALLY FOR MY OTHER BOOKS BECAUSE IVE BEEN NEGLECTING THE OTHERS SO MUCH D::::

Heres a lemon (mIGHT BE BAD BC I CANT IMAGINE HINATA LIKE THIS AND HAVENT WORKED WITH A TSUN TSUN IN AWHILE)

requested by: I Forgot oops

∞ ∞

It was much of a shocker when the team had found out that their little, nervous and energetic baby crow had a girlfriend, who was well... a tsundere or as they like to call it the female tsukishima or Kageyama minus the height.

So now here you are at Hinata's house just studying for the upcoming finales... well was studying because lets say things got a little heated.

"W-what are you doing dumbass?" you asked as Hinata leaned closer towards your face while you blushed heavily.

"Ne.. (First name)..." He said blushing slightly while you were blushing heavily and anxious now due to hinata being very close to your face.

He closed the gap and you were too much in shock that he was much more bolder rather than nervous or cheerful. You kissed back, closing your eyes while your hands winded up in his orange locks, pulling him closer.

Hinata trailed his hand up your thigh and under your skirt while you jumped in surprise.

"W-w-what-" You started not used to Hinata being like this which made you nervous but also you kind of liked this side of him but you would never admit that you little tsun tsun.

"A-Are you uncomfortable?!" Hinata said panicking while you blushed.

"N-No..." You admitted quietly ashamed (shame on you for not lying you tsun D:<).

"O-okay.." Hinata said while you pressed your lips against his.

Hinata finally met your core and rubbed his fingers over your slit making you jump in surprise but also release a small moan. He circled his finger above your sensitive nub while you gripped onto his shoulders, moaning into his mouth.

Hinata pushed your panties off to the side and inserted one finger into you making you gasp. He thrusted his finger before adding a second one, moving his lips down your neck and leaving butterflying kisses. Your walls tightened up against his fingers as you release letting a loud moan escape your lips.

"I-idiot.." you stammered out while He positioned at your entrance looking at you giving you a 'is this okay?' look.

You blushed and nodded slightly before he slowly entered. You bit your lip painfully as you felt your walls being stretched out. Hinata left small kisses along your neck as he began thrusting.

You moaned and buried your face into his shoulder, gripped his upper arms.

"H-hinata.." You quietly whimpered as he hit your spot making your back arch.

He panted heavily as he continued thrusting hitting your spot repeatedly while you cried out.

Your stomach began coiling up as your mind went blank. Hinata groaned as he thrusted on last time while you moaned into his neck, panting heavily after.

"Y-You d-dumbass.." You said blushing while he suddenly grinned down at you.

"I love you (first name)!" He cheered and you turned your head away.

"I-I love you too... Dumbass..." You mumbled quietly.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

Coming Up

Asahi X reader Lemon

Tsukishima X (Kuudere) reader