Tsukishima x Reader (songfic)

Requested by: 

Genre: songfic

Song: Hallucinations by DVSN

Okay i haven't been active because i haven't been home and had the time, i wrote this during class LOL. But yeah, i've just been going out so much and school and dance has been taking up most of my time so i'm sorry for the lack of updates bUT HERE YA GO AND UPDATE LOL

∞ ∞

Losing my concentration

Hearing your voice in my head

Seeing you when you aren't there

You're not there

Staring up at your ceiling with a blank face, a sigh escaping your lips as the moonlight was peeking through your curtains, giving the dark room some light. You turned over and pulled your blanket over your head, shutting your eyes to catch some sleep.

"You idiot, stop hogging the damned blanket."

Your eyes snapped open as you shot up from bed, looking around your room only to find no one there. Taking deep breaths from the sudden adrenaline rush, you fell back onto your bed, throwing your arm over your eyes.

It's been nearly a year since Tsukishima had died, he was on the way home from work since he had an extra shift to cover. That was when he was hit by a drunk driver, you were home, worried and mad, wondering why he wasn't home yet. So when you received a call from the hospital, you just felt numb. You felt as though nothing was real, you were so in denial.

Everything came crashing down at once, you couldn't hear anything but your heart ramming against your rib cage at a rapid pace.

And I can't keep living like this

Something's gotta give (give me you)

If I could make it all go away

Then I would

The intense aching feeling in your heart always lingered whenever you came across the things he liked. It drove you crazy, just seeing it made you want to break down into tears, wishing for Tsukishima to come back.

The memories of you two always popped up in your head, bringing back on how he would always scold you and call you an idiot for the dumbest things. How he would give you a soft smile every night and kiss you with so much love and passion, which led to sleepless nights.

How he acted so cold towards you but he still loved you at the same time, how he liked the dorky things like Dinosaurs still. When he said he just joined volleyball because it was just a club but ended up loving it in the end and continued to play as he got older. He was always so cocky and you just loved everything about him.

Tryna rewind 'til we're back where we started

Yeah that's all I want