Yamaguchi X reader

DAWWW  LIL FRECKLED BOYYYY

∞ ∞

"Kei-chann!! Tadashi-kunnn!!!" You cheered running towards a blonde boy and a brown haired boy.

"Hi (your Name)-chan." Yamaguchi said with a smile but also a pink hue on his cheeks.

You smiled in response making Yamaguchi's blush intensify more. Oh how much he loved your smile, he loved everything about you.

"N-ne, (Your name)... D-do you wanna go and g-get ice cream after s-school?" The freckled boy asked nervously.

"Sure Tadashi-kun." You replied, your (Hair color) locks swaying from the small breeze.

He smiled, while Tsukkishima rolled his eye and walked off leaving you and Yamaguchi alone.

"Oh yeah! Did you finish your (least favorite Subject) homework?" You asked dusting off your skirt.

"Yeah. Do you need help?" He asked looking at your adorable face.

You nodded in response.

You and Yamaguchi sat inside the ice cream parlor, eating ice cream of course. Yamaguchi was helping you with (least favorite Subject). You tried to mimick the sample Yamaguchi gave you, Yamaguchi watched you, you were so focused on answering the question, you didn't notice him looking at you.

"Done! i think." You said and he looked at it.

The freckled boy smiled and you smiled back.

"Thanks Tadashi-kun!" You said hugging him.

Yamaguchi blushed and slowly wrapped his arms around your waist.You pulled away and pecked his cheek before packing your bag.

"Thanks Tadashi-kun! I owe you one!" You said with a smile before walking off.

∞ ∞

AYEEE IM DONE! this is probably fucking short as shit but whatever

LMAO i couldnt think of one but BOOM! AHAHAHA I GOT ET.