Bokuto X reader

Jfc i update so late for this book LOL im sorry...

GOMEN NE GOMEN NE

 Requested by: Norasenpaii

∞ ∞

"HEY HEY HEY! (First name)!" Bokuto cheered happily as you opened the door, on a saturday... did i mention it was 2am in the morning?

"What the hell do you want Bokuto-san?"You asked groggily, rubbing your eyes. 

"I wanted to come and see you!" He said throwing his hands up in the air.

"It's 2 in the fucking morning. go away." You said and his shoulders fell, a frown on his face was visible.

Staring at him, you let out a long sigh and pulled him inside. You closed the door, locking it before turning to him, with your arms crossed.

"Fine you can stay. Just tell me why you are here." You replied sternly, as he placed his stuff down.

"I wanted to spend time with you! Sleepover!!" He cheered picking up, running to your room, throwing you on the bed.

He jumped into your bed, laying beside you, snuggling against you with a huge grin on his face. You chuckled slightly, wrapping your arms around his mid torso, nuzzling your face into his built chest. (Ohohoho)

And that night, well morning you both spent the day, sleeping in each others arms. 

 ∞ ∞

Hope you liked it! So sorry it's late this week is gonna be busy for me sort of but i'll having an updating schedule sorted out hopefully by next week

Coming Up

Idk (I donut remember LOL)