Hinata X (Tsundere) Reader

Requested by: androidphonecharger

∞ ∞

You had secretly adored the baby crow known as Hinata Shouyou, probably the most cheerful person you would ever meet who wasn't afraid to admit anything. You were known around the school because of well how cute you were but also how much you were a tsundere.

After school you would casually, pass by the gym just to watch Hinata practice. which you were mesmerized by how he practice, he didn't give up even if Kageyama would hit him or yell at him. That's what first caught  your attention about him, soon then you started to watch practice. 

"If you like him (Last name)-chan, why don't you just tell him?" (Best friends name) asked as she sipped her drink. 

"I don't like him." You replied coldly, taking a bit out of (random food) as the two of you sat in a classroom. 

"yeah..tsundere." (Best friends name) mumbled and you glared at (him/her).

"I am not a tsundere you idiot." You replied letting at a hmph as you crossed your arms.

"Denial is the first step of being a tsundere." (he/she) mumbled.

Once the end of the day came, you went over to the gym to watch Hinata practice. Standing by the door, you peeked in. Not looking around to see if anyone was coming, Sugawara saw you as he was walking towards the gym.

"Huh?" He said and you tensed up, turning your head to see the beautiful setter standing there.

"Oh (Last name)-chan. are you here for Hinata?" He asked and you crossed your arms.

"huh? No way. I just happened to pass b-by.." You said, your voice cracking slightly at the end. 

Sugawara slightly smirked at your reaction, knowing you had a crush on the baby crow. He pulled you into the gym, ignoring your protest.

"Sugawara-senpai! Let me go! Idiot!" You shouted trying to wiggle your wrist out of his hand.

"Hinata-kun~ (Last name)-chan is here to see you." Sugawara said and your face turned slightly red, as the orange haired boy walked towards you.

"H-hi (Last name)-chan!" He said nervously and you blushed slightly.

Sugawara looked at you and you blushed, looking down at your feet. He pushed you towards him and you stumbled slightly.

"Come on (Last name)." He said smiling which made you pop a vein.

"You can do it." 

You turned to hinata and looked down at your feet, twiddling your thumbs.

"Uhm...I l-like you Hinata-kun.." You mumbled out and Hinata turned red slightly.

"WHat? Did the great tsundere just confess (his/her) feelings?" Tsukishima asked teasingly.

"Shut up Dino lover." You shot back coldly making the blonde male tense.

"I-I like you too (Last name)!" Hinata yelled loudly which made you startled at how loud he was.

He gave you a small smile and you slightly smiled back.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Kuroo X reader X tsukishima Lemon