Hinata X reader

So Lets see if i can do this right LMAO lets hope i get Hinata's personality right huehuehue

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

You stared at the bento that Yachi made you, before looking at Yachi and Kiyoko.

"Thank you Yachi!" You cheered opening it up seeing (Favorite food).

The 3 of you were at lunch, on the roof top relaxing.

"Ne, (Your name)-chan, do you like someone?" Kiyoko asked

You stopped stuffing your mouth for a moment, before swallowing your food.

"Maybe~ Maybe not~." You answered with a grin, drinking some (Favorite drink).

"You do!" Yachi exclaimed with a smile making you chuckle.

"Well, who do you like (First name)-chan?" Kiyoko asked, looking into your (Eye color) orbs.

Yachi had a smile on her face, waiting for your answer.

"He's... someone on the team." You replied, and began stuffing your mouth again.

"Someone on the team......hmmm." Yachi mumbled, trying to think.

|| Time skip ||

"Good afternoon (First name)-chan!" Yamaguchi said as you walked into the gym.

"Oh Afternoon Yamaguchi." You said with a smile.

You saw Hinata and you smiled.

As everyone began small practice matches, you couldnt help it to look at Hinata the whole time.

He amazed you, even though he was short he jumped really high.

Hinata always held his head up high, He was always so happy even in matches.

"Hinata-kun, be careful!" You said watching him.

"Oh. (First name)-chan, don't worry I will!" He said, then once he turned back to face the net, a volleyball came flying at his face, making him stumble back landing on his butt.

You facepalmed and ran over to him.

"Hinata-kun! Are you alright?!" You asked, The orange haired boy sat up groaning, some blood dripping from his nose.

"(First name)-chan, take him to the infirmary to make sure hes alright." Sugawara said and you nodded, helping Hinata up.

|| Time skip to after practice ||

"(F-First Name)-chan!" Hinata called out, you turned around and saw him holding his bike.

"Hinata?" You asked and he blushed heavily.

"C-can i walk you home?!" Hinata asked and you smiled.

"Sure." You replied and he smiled, while blushing.

The 2 of you exited campus, meanwhile the whole entire volleyball team that was still behind watched the 2 of you.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Authors note

Wowza, i was getting lazy to write one shots but since im on Thanksgiving break, AYEEEE.

Also i got plans on monday to see the peanuts movie with S, and 2 buttholes LMAO

Also, i might start new one shot books or something to keep my occupied at times, maybe scenarios idk yet.