Kyotani X reader

Requested by: oop I forgot LOL

Genre: Floof 

Update on the brow slit: I did it LOL

∞ ∞

Kyotani was definitely a scary person, he had the intimidating aura, the resting bitch face and of course, the scowl that made everyone back up nearly a hundred feet away from him. He made his way to the gym as usual, with that scowl as he slammed the door open.

He seemed more like the type of person who wouldn't care about anyone or anything but himself, yet he always found himself nervous around you. His hands grew sweaty, his heart would be racing at the sight of you, and his face would grow warm.

At first he definitely thought he was sick, but when Yahaba managed to tease the second year before running away, he pointed out how he was crushing on you. You often came by the gym to bother Oikawa or Iwaizumi.

He would often hear you yell, "Tooru, you dumbass!" or "Hajime!!! Do something about Tooru!". You were the only person to address those two by first names, he wondered why. Were you dating one of them? Related?

He was amazed when the first time you talked to him, having a sweet smile on your face as you said the words, "can you smash this ball into the back of Tooru's head?". You seemed to not be afraid of him, which he was actually happy about, only showing it on the inside though.

"Okay..." He agreed as you cheered, while Oikawa was crying out about how rude that was and you told the pretty setter to 'fuck off', while sticking your tongue out at him. Iwaizumi simply sighed at your childish actions, poking your forehead.

Kyotani wanted to talk to you more, he really did but he never knew what to say. Everytime he tried, his throat would go dry and his heart would race. He scratched the back of his head, sighing and you walked over, ruffling his blonde hair with a grin.

"You're amazing, Kyotani." You said, with that bright smile. Oikawa let out a whine on how you never do that to him, you ended up flipping off the setter who whined to his childhood best friend who said 'you deserve that'.

Kyotani took a deep breath, looking up at you and you smiled.

"Thank... you." He managed to get out, trying not to have that harsh gruff tone of his. Everyone stared at the wild second year in shock, while your eyes widened slightly before returning back to normal. The smile returned back to your face, turning into a grin as you ruffled his blonde hair.

"Keep it up." You said, grinning as you walked away towards the third year.

Kyotani couldn't help it to blush, hearing those words coming from a pretty girl like you. His lips twitched slightly as he drank his water, before getting up. He knew that he needed to work up the courage to talk to you first, maybe even ask you on a date.

"Eh~... You're always so friendly with Mad Dog-chan.." Oikawa whined and you huffed, punching the male in the back who groaned.

"He's really cool on the court.." You said, smiling as a soft blush adorned your cheeks and Oikawa's eyes widened.

"NO WAY!!" He screamed, trying to run out the door to tell his underclassman but you tackled the male, yanking at his hair while he whined about how you were going to make him bald. Iwaizumi sighs as he tries to pry you off of the male. 

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: ItsRinniepooh

Coming Up

Atsumu 

Suna