Nishinoya X reader

Nishinoya~ NOYAAAA-SANNNNN

:D

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸  

"Yuu-channn~!" You called out from your room.

Nishinoya was staying over at your place, one since he was your boyfriend and two you told him you were lonely.

"Yes (first name)-chan?" He asked walking into your room, his hair down, which obviously squeal.

You jumped on him, Nishinoya was startled by your sudden actions, so he stumbled a bit until regaining his balance.

"You should keep your hair down more Yuu! you look so cute!!" You said kissing his cheek, playing with his hair.

He blushed but also laughed.

"Okay (Nickname)~..." He said kissing your nose, placing you down on your bed.

You grinned and crawled under the covers wearing (Favorite color) shorts with (Favorite color) jacket.

Nishinoya turned off the lights and closed your door before joining you, in bed (WINK WINK)

You cuddled up against him, planting a small kiss on his lips.

The brunette smiled and wrapped his arms around you, kissing your lips.

You continued to play with his hair and he sighed, letting you play with his soft brown hair.

"Love you Yuu-chan~" You said.

"Love you too (First name)." He mumbled.

   _____________________________________

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸  

I went shopping today and i went overboard at the book store and Anime shops JFC IM SO EXPENSIVE

I think im becoming friends with my Ex, so I think we coolio now

Totoro (My friend whose name i will not mention) is gonna buy me starbucks tomorrow :D

(Btw my best friend Nico, once again wont mention her actual name, But she calls me Rin so hehe Feel free to call me Rin)