Tsukishima X Reader

THIS BOOK WILL BE UNDER SOME EDITING, ILL STILL TAKE REQUESTS THOUGH! (The editing will just me fixing the chapters to make it neater and nicer like this one)

Dedicated to: whiskey-princess

∞ ∞

"Kei~!" A (hair colored) (Girl/boy) called out happily bursting into the gym with (Best friends name).

The blonde megane dropped the ball in surprise, turning his attention to the door. There you stood with a cheeky grin, making the tall blonde sigh.

"What do you want?" He asked looking down at you.

"I wanted to visit my boyfriend~..." You whined acting hurt.

He rolled his eyes and you pouted, waving your arms up and down. Everyone turned there attention towards the two of you. Some snickering at what you were doing, while some returned back to practice.

"Stop pouting. and stop moving your arms you look like a bird." He replied bluntly, making you huff.

"Fine you big meanie!" You said going to (Best friends name).

"OI!TSUKISHIMA APOLOGIZE TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" Tanaka yelled.

"DONT TREAT A BEAUTY LIKE THAT!" Nishinoya shouted as well making you giggle at the two 2nd years.

The two walked up to you, just chatting and messing around with you. You grinned and patted Nishinoya's head smiling like an idiot. Tsukishima clicked his tongue in annoyance and grabbed your hand, pulling you outside. He wrapped his arms around you pressing a kiss to your cheek making you grin. 

"Someone is jelly~." You teased hugging the megane back, pressing your lips against his cheek.

"Anyways! I'll see you later Kei! Love you!" You said running towards (best friends name) who had left the gym a few seconds after you.

∞ ∞

HOPE YOU LIKED IT~

[Coming up]

Kageyama X reader