Akaashi X reader

Since I'm looking for a promotion dress I thought this would be a good scenario ;D

Requested by: @norasenpaii

∞    ∞

"(First name) you looked very beautiful in the other dresses." Akaashi said as you stood in the dressing room trying on a new dress for prom.

"You always say that!" You exclaimed poking your head out from the curtains.

"You're already very cute and beautiful." He said calmly and you puffed out your cheeks.

He pecked your lips and you smiled.

"Okay Keiji.. But I'm still trying on the other dresses." You said closing the curtains.

"UGHH (first name)-chan! Come on!" Bokuto whined as he waited with his best friend.

"Shut up Koutarou!" (Best friends name) yelled from the other side of the dressing stall.

"(Best friend's name)! Come on!" Bokuto whined making you sigh.

"Stop whining." You said walking out of the room, wearing a strapless dress that went up to your mid thigh, the top part being a (pattern) while the skirt part was (favorite color). (This is similar to one of the dresses I bought).

Akaashi gave you a sweet smile and your twirled around happily as best friends name walked out wearing a similar dress but a different color.

"I really like this one!" You said smiling.

"Ooo! (First name) sexy!" (Best friends name) said grinning.

"I'll get this one!" You said as akaashi wrapped his arms around your waist pressing a kiss to your cheek.

"Alright. You look beautiful." He said smiling.

"Thank you Keiji. You look hot even in casual." You said winking at him, walking back into the room.

∞    ∞

Hope you liked it ;D

[ coming up ]
Kageyama