The horrible artist

Hi, I know I've take awhile to post the next chapter. But you the darn writers block gets in the way. -.-* Took me till 1:00 in the morning to write this...so be happy! lol hope you enjoy the chapter. 

I dont understand why I was even here. Why was I free with the help of a pure blood? How did these people knew my name? I wanted to say that Sara mention something about me to them... but not even that makes sense. Sara wouldn't even bother to speak my name; probably because i'm not worthy to speak about.

I was merely a slave. Thats what I thought I be. Thats all I remember being; however Zero, Yuki and Aido says I was not like this. I wasnt this type of person. In their world, i knew who they were. How can I know this is true? All I ever knew and trust was myself and Takuma. Takuma would never lie to me...would he? No..hes...hes my friend

Why are you acting so unsure then?

Shut-up...Takuma is my best friend.

So what am i doing here ? Yuki was discussing to the headmaster about bringing back the night class? I’m hoping the night class didn’t refer to as vampires.

“Anyways Headmaster...I mean president, please give me and Rin permission to go outside.” She asked her voice soft but it had hint of authority that it gave me a weird sense of respect for her. I wonder how she’s going to pull this stunt in getting us free?  I mean my way was more fight out and run like theres no tomorrow. Sure it wasn’t the brightest of all plans but it almost worked.

“ I know that I am a pureblood and a kuran but since I am a Kuran, I have responsibilities and such therefore please give me permission to go execute the vampires who ran from Zero. I still want humans and vampires to get along!” she stated as if it was her oath or calling. Humans and vampires to get along? Really Yuki? There’s no way that the headmaster is going to let us go-

“In that case go ahead”

Spoke to soon....

“Are you serious” I mouthed. If it was that easy, than I could have been out of here like days ago!!! Her arm linked with mine as she pulled me out and away with her. I wonder why the president was so lenient with her. Sure she was princess but she’s also a vampire and him a vampire hunter.  As we left the premises of the hunter association building I had something to ask her...

“Hey um Princess...” She stopped on her heel, her back was still facing me. “ Please...Rin, don’t call me princess, It’s just Yuki, NO sama, Just Yuki.” Her expression was firm and straight.

“ What do you want me to say, you are a princess? But if you wish me not to address you as that, then fine” I shrugged. I don’t care what she wants me to call her, I’m bound to give her what she wan-

“You don’t get it. I don’t want you to be formal with me, I want you to be yourself. Speak your opinions.”

“Really? Are you sure that’s what you want because the person you meet, isn’t as nice or cooperative than you think I am” I smirked

“If thats how you are then so be it” She smiled.   I gave her a small grin. This pureblood. ..she's sure a one of kind.

"What question did you wanted to ask me?" She said tilting her head curiously.

I shook my head waving of the dumb question. I can already see why this vampire wants to have vampires and humans to coexist....

~XXX~

We arrived to town with a crumbled piece of paper. You want to know what was on that paper? A crappy drawing of some guy! Ive told her countless of times that the picture was horrible but she didn't take criticism as well as I thought she would. In fact we spent 20 minutes of her complaining that I was a mean. Hey, she wanted me to be the real me, well, here it is. Take it or leave it.