~Death of the Queen

A/N ~Skip Author note: If you don’t want to know the reason why haven’t posted recently :)

~Hello Vampire knight Fans.
Okay before anyone starts thinking “Oh she promises to updated every week and She lied” Yes, I’m sorry but not really. Over the past weeks, I hit place that wasn’t not only writers block, but  dark place. Problems occurred over the past weeks between schools that I won’t mention. This problem or “situation” affected me so badly that it affect my writing as well. I didn’t want to write. In fact I hated the way I write especially how I written Zero or any male characters. So I had to stop and clear my head and avoid writing for a bit. After some time I was able to write bit by bit. I can’t say that I will post every weekend because this problem hasn’t officially went away. My goal is to post something every week but it won’t always be forgotten Memories, especially since the Sequel is nearly done with only 7 more chapters left :’(

~The death of the Queen.

I didn’t think my morning could have started bad until I saw my wrist cuffed.  Honestly when I said we’ll be stuck like glue, i didn’t meant it! The chain was like the one before when I was arrested. It was long and made those annoying shackling noise. We had to wake up early to get everything ready. Ever since Kuran made his appearance, the Hunter Association was intense. So now, I was my tagging along Zero with a leash. Most of the time I resisted and  decided to sit down.

“Rin! don’t do this” He groaned pulling on the chain. My feet are tired and laziness had decided to take over. You see, I am not in shape as I once was. For punishment for handcuffing me to him, I had him drag me. To make it worse for him I found rope, taking hold of it, I whacked him with it.  

“MUSH!” I cheered. This only caused him to groan louder taking me with him. I’m evil, I know using  my weight would make him suffer.  He let out a long sigh and continued on forward.

Its been a pretty weird ever since my memories returned.  It's as though I have been asleep for a long time. Zero has been doing his best to keep himself close to me, afraid that I'll slip away from him. It was obvious that I wasn't going anywhere. The way he literally chained me is one way of showing me. Even though he the chains were from running away from him, i couldn’t help but still feel like i'm with Sarrah. It doesn’t seem as anything change.

Then the doors open...

The pureblood was heavily guarded by other hunters and by instinct I couldn’t  help but go after her and attack. That’s when realization hit me like a thunderbolt, the chains weren’t for me to be closer to Zero, it was to keep me further away from Sarrah.  Snakingly wrapping his arms around my waist, he pulled me away.

“You ass! LET ME GO!” I yelled as swirling of anger was boiling in inside waiting to burst out. I didn’t know what was worse, that monster  was walking into the building as nothing while i’m here chain convicted for something i haven’t done!

“Rin, I can’t let you harm her! Please understand.” Zero said trying to soothe his way out of this. I didn’t understand. HOW   can I understand something like this! Letting a monster be free, after all she did! Comparing Kuran and Sarah, Kaname comes out looking like a saint from Heaven.

“I need you to stay with Kaito for now, while I’ll deal with the rest” He said handing me to his partner with a slight shove. A tinge of betrayal was forming inside of me.  Turning his back on me once again, a tear slowly started to slide down my cheek. It quickly dried as I was being pulled away like a dog.  The moment I looked back I saw Zero sunk his teeth at Sarah. Thats when I knew, this had nothing to do with Sarah.

This was all about Kuran and him getting his revenge. Reaching my cell, I decided that I wasn’t going to sit there and let Sarah live. If Zero was going to have his revenge on Kuran, that’s fine, but i’m not going to let him ruin mine.  Loud bangs of noise was coming from the top floor as cracks of dust and pebbles fell from the ceiling. It didn’t take me long to figure out Kuran was here. He was alway an expert in making a fabulous entrance.