I WANT MY ATTORNEY!!!

~I want my attorney!!!

You know in the movies, like the old detectives movies. Okay, picture that in your mind will you? You have the good cop, and bad cop in every original investigation movie. Now I’m sitting on this cold metal chair with annoying bright light beaming at my eyes. Zero and his partner were in front of me, I think they were staring at me, well I can’t tell because of this stupid lamp that is in front of me.

“WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE THIS LAMP DIRECTLY IN MY FACE!” I exclaimed throwing the lamp toward the wall. My eyes slowly adjust and I could see the other partner. He had brown reddish hair and tall hard slender body. Whoa...Not bad...for a hunter.

“Rin, we have some questions that you need to answer” He had notepad, white and small, that fit perfectly with one of the crime scene in my head

“I want to speak to my attorney first!” I said crossing my arms. If I couldn’t have a call, I at least have the right for a lawyer!  A red stress mark was building up on the both of the hunter’s forehead.

“Rin we haven’t even asked you the question yet.” Zero groan pinching the middle of his nose.

“OH, okay go on” I shrugged popping another tablet into my mouth that Zero gave me. The blood tablet dissolved in my mouth leaving artificial taste on my tongue.

“Why did you and Sara leave the-”

“I PLEAD THE SIXTH AMENDMENT!”

“That’s it, I’m using force” The partner with auburn hair sneered. He left the room with of course slamming the door causing me to cringe from the loudness. I couldn’t help but gulp, you seriously done it this time, I thought miserably.

“Rin, where was Sara, during the murder?” Zero questioned. He dragged the chair I was sitting closer to him. Does this guy know anything about personal space. -.-*

“With me, I guess” I said nonchalantly with a lazy shrug.  His expression became cold like before and then suddenly the door was kicked open and came out his partner with a roaring chainsaw!!!!!!  

“WHAT THE HELL!!” I screamed in horror. I jumped onto Zero back like chimp on his mother’s back. Little by little, I'm starting to prefer Zero’s stern cold attitude than the phyco with the chainsaw. His partner’s face was fuming red with anger as he kept trying to vigorously swing the machine at my face.

“That’s enough Kaito, she’s obviously not going to respond. If she wants to defend her pureblood that badly then will keep her  locked up until she confess” Zero stated narrowing his silver gray eyes at me. Suddenly, my body dropped to the ground, as he shook me off from his back, hitting the hard, solid ground. After that Zero never gave me another glance as he and his partner left the room with a slam. I didn’t know if I should be happy or scared out of mind. probably both?..

I went over my bed...I mean the hunter association bed? I don’t technically own it so..yeah. I slipped under the cover, having my back toward the door. I didn’t bother to close my eyes, if sleep wanted me, it’ll get me. So instead of waiting for sleep, i began to wonder, it started off with Sara, then Takuma, then, oddly enough Zero.

So starting with my monkey-face master, I have a feeling she’s angry with me for not coming back. Although I doubt she’ll come looking for me especially if I’m at the hunter association’s building. I mean I know my master’s stupid...but she can’t possibly be that stupid.

Anyways, there's  Takuma, I have this heavy guilt on my shoulders for not being there for him. He didn’t deserve to suffer Sara’s rath while i’m just here wonder what’s she’s planning to make him do. And then there’s Zero, the un-normal hunter, that I stumbled upon. I really thought he was on my side, and was going to let me go but that just blew up in my face. I wished i could tell him Sara’s plan but...I’ve been warn countless times, and threatened for spilling anything about Sara.  Even if she didn’t threaten, I still wouldn’t; it something about that master and servant bond that interferes.