I'll be stuck to you like glue!

A/N Hey I know, I was suppose to post this chapter this chapter yesterday but, I wanted to make it long. And I wasn’t really satisfied with it to post it just yet. I wanted to add more RinXZero since Valentine wasn’t too long ago. Anyway I hope you accept my apology.

I can already feel my blood boiling  once the maiden slave jumped out the window. I knew that Sarah had already heard the commotion that was happening but I can tell that she wouldn't dare open the door. Like I known to be true she was afraid.  

Good I thought to myself. She should be afraid. After everything she caused ruining people's lives, it was better off she was dead.  I had a few moments  to summon my anti-vampire shurken. When I lost my memories, I thought it was just plain toothpick or something. It never occurred to me it was the shuriken that the headmaster has given me when I first join the disciplinary committee. All these years I kept it in my pocket...never noticing it was a piece from my past.

Glowing a purplish shine, the shuriken grew to a larger scale, it was ready to fight as much as I did. Here we go, this is it…

Kicking the door off its hinges, I knew what lied ahead. Takuma...His sword was pointed out to me, aiming more to my lower part of my neck. It was deja vu all over again. We were back where we started except defending Rido, he was defending Sarah. Sometimes I wondered about our friendship. . . Were we really friends?

"I didn't think you would come out to try to kill me this soon, Rin. But have you forgotten, your still under my control" She hummed her eyes gleaming with bloody crimson. I didn't bother to even answer that instead I let my weapon do most of the talking. Ducking over Takuma's dangerous sword I hurried to Sarah before I missed the opportunity to finish her off.  

Of course it was never that simple. Her orders still weighed me down and is still what leaves me in a disadvantage.  Swinging his sword once again, I merely by this much was able to drop low before he cut off my head.

"Takuma stay out of my way" I growled.  I didnt want to hurt him but he keeps putting me in these kind of positions that I don't know what to do.

"You know that I cannot do that" He frowned moving his sword more quickly and accurately. What happened to us Takuma? We used to the bestest friends and now we became enemies in just a split second.  Feinting his move once I found my way through his maze of attacks and went through his barriers. I can hear him screaming Sarah's name but I was already close to where I needed to be to chop off her head.

"RIN!!! DON'T KILL HER!" He cried once more but I can only mutter a cold apology but I wasn't sure if I even meant it. Swinging my arm realising the shurkin in my grasp, only someone in heaven could save her.

And someone did...but it was not God I can tell you that much. A spark of light reflected my weapon dropping it to the wooden floor.

"You got in the way Kaname" I sneered. This close...this close in killing this monster and the only thing standing in my way is yet another beast like it.

" I'm sorry but if anyone is going to kill Sarah. It will be me" He said standing behind her like shadow.  Takuma was between but he was didn't seem too worried about him being here.

They started discussing about the human race. As selfish as it may sound I wasn't listening, all I could think of is the fury and hatred I have welled up inside. Like a magnet the shurkin flinged back to my grasp again.

"Well if you're going to get in the way of me killing Sarah. Then I guess I have no other choice but to force you to get out of the way" I smirked. This caught them their attention pretty quick. Dashing  toward Kaname who was blocking me between him and Sarah, I swinged my weapon to his head. Im sorry Yuki but if you weren't going to stop Kaname than I will.