Blood tablets

HEY, :) I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE VOTES AND COMMENTS YOU GUYS TAKE THE TIME TO DO. So for my constant lack of updates, i spend the whole day writing. I really hope you all in enjoy it. Hopefully I’ll have more chapters to come later this week.

The school and campus was fairly huge. All the students like the ones in the all girl school that Sara was attending, stared at me whispering among each other.   Just being here in this school sends tingles in my brain. Everything I saw and touched shimmered with glowing golden sparks. It took couple of minutes for me to get the moon dorms area. By the time I arrived there were already a group of vampires surrounding Yuki. She was explaining the rules, that the headmaster and Zero have repeatedly told me about. NO DRINKING FROM THE DAY STUDENTS was forever imprinted on my brain.

“Once again, I thank you all for coming here. I think a great many of you might be confused since this is your first time in the dormitories or classrooms, so if you have any problems...THEN PLEASE COUNT ME AS THE ERRAND GIRL!” Yuki exclaimed with much pride and authority that it was almost laughable.

Dear Lord, Yuki” I muttered under my breath.  I pushed through the crowded vampires that huddled around Yuki. She gave me a bright smile, obviously excited to see that I was here. “Hey Yuki” I grinned. Before she can respond with response, I lightly smacked her head.

“As a pureblood princess, don’t go around saying you're an errand girl, you’re above that class” I sighed.

“It’s not wrong, right?” She said completely confused on what was going on.  Aido was able to correct her by hissing and scowling at her for her speech. Ignoring Aido’s pep talk she continued “ It’s not wrong! we should get along everyone!”

Silence filled the atmosphere. I thought Yuki would be a bit more inspirational since she’s Kuran but apparently not.  

“C’mon guys, It’s not going to kill you all for trying to get along with everyone. If that doesn’t please you can’t deny its an honor to just be here, especially with Yuki kuran” I persuaded. The guy standing next to me was already thinking about what I said “It is an honor but...

“we came because we heard that a pureblood was having trouble” Another girl finished saying her voice soft and delicate.

A women with short hair and long brown coat spoke out among the crowd “ My brother and I have different views. I came because I thought it’s wrong for the current situation to continue. I thought all purebloods were fine with letting dangerous vampires roam around attacking humans, So I’m glad I came” She said with hint of relief in her voice.  I didn’t know what it was but the women that spoke, caused me to have a great liking to her. Her words brought a tiny smile upon my lips.

“...I want to talk to you each one by one next time. Thank you for coming. And... I hope a day will come where we won’t have to make such promises, but...I’m sure you all came here acknowledging the “promise”. I’ll confirm this once again. Please don’t touch any humans while in school. If a time comes when one of you breaks this promise, then I will be the one to deal with it.  Before Hunter-san her outside the door must do it himself.” She declared. I let out a yawn, feeling bored with long lecture. Hard cold glares were shooting at me from Aido’s crystal blue eyes. Unfazed by his petty death glares, I merely shrugged. When everyone was about to disperse and head to their dorms, Aido was storming his way to me.