Blood Tablets

A/N  Hey so I’m returning back to posting chapters on the weekend (^_^) Yay.  Nothing for me to say, that I’m still working on multiple stories, that I’ve neglects, which would probably still be on hold for awhile. More black butler chapters would be posted just because, I’m in the mood for it. Thanks for the votes and reviews I WUV THEM. They help a ton to get me to write.

Going from door to door to all the night class students, I was giving them the new tablets that Sarah designed. I haven’t tried the tablets myself, being too much of coward to see the affects it might have on me. It wasn’t before long I knew what the tablets did to the students. One thing for sure it didn’t help them quench their thirst. The blood tablets took them over causing them to become one of Sarah’s many slaves. It wasn’t going to be long before they attack humans…which at the end it’ll probably be my fault for giving them to the students. Life couldn’t be so complicated.

After my last stop in giving the tablets to another set of student’s, I spotted Takuma. He was most likely feeling worse than i did. He gave the students one of his infamous fake smile. It aches me to see him constantly lying. I haven’t seen him truly smile at anyone ever since Sarah stolen us.  Once he was finished talking to the students I rushed over to him and attacked with a hug.  

Taking him on full suprise, I was lucky we didn’t timbered down. “Idowannadothisanymore” I said my voice being blocked over his snow white jacket . It didn’t take long for him to understand what I said.

“I know, I don’t want to do this either, Rin” He sighed slipping his fingers through my messy dull black hair. I pushed my head up from his jacket, staring up to his once bright green eyes that were filled with happiness. And now it was just plain and dull like my green eyes, nothing but sorrow and pain. I wonder if I should tell him the truth about receiving my memories? Maybe I should wait until things lighten up or if they ever get better.

“Do you know where Sarah-sama ran off too?” He asked. I gave off a lame shrug of ‘I don’t know and I could care a ratass’. Thinking that we were finished with our mission, I couldn’t help but glance to see Takuma still had one more tablet to give.

“You do know we have give away all the tablets. Who are you missing?” I ask quirking an eyebrow.  His eyes peered down to the floor like some heavy weight was crushing him.

Shiki is my last one”  He muttered. Shiki’s room was no less than four doors away. He must have seriously been struggling to give it to him, especially what it would have affect on his dear friend.

“Are you going to give it to him?” I murmured.

“It’s not like I have a choice in this matter. Sarah-sama ordered for all the tablets to be given to all the students, and that includes Shiki”

He had point in this but it’s his own friend were talking about. Using all his strength to walk to his friend door, I stood by his side as he knocked. I’m pretty sure this was going to go down like the Titanic afterwards. In less than a few moments, Shiki opened the door.

“What is it Ichijo?” He question already suspicious to find Takuma at his dorm. Masking on his fake smile to his own friend to hide the pain. Oh Takuma...sometimes I really do feel like you have it worse than I do.

“I have something I want to give you” He smiled.

“You want me to have this” Shiki said taking the tablets so easily. He must he really trush Takuma a lot.

“Uh-huh, I take them all the time, there really good. You told me you didn’t like the taste of the old tablets.” He lied. This could have all been done swiftly but I can see that Takuma was having a mini battle with himself. It a lot of strain and a little bit of crazy but he was finally able to give him the tablets. Since when did we become the bad guys in this sope-opera.

“I seriously didn’t think it would end up this way” I said as we were good and far from Shiki’s door for him to hear us as we left.

“Neither did I” He frowned leaving the conversation dead.

                                                                                     ~XXX~

I couldn’t focus during class, the room was so intense. All the students were fidgeting with weird mood swings from the tablets. All I can do was look out the window, hoping to find something to preoccupy myself with. Nothing was out there except for Zero and Yuki. It seemed that they were having trouble with the students that were skipping class. My first instinct was to go help them.

Except I was the one who gave them the tablets to cause all this chaos.

It took everything I had to tear my eyes away from them as they struggled to get them in line. Then the scent of Yuki’s blood lingered in the air. I looked back to the window to find her giving the blood to the students. What the bloody hell is she thinking theres no possible way for that to wor-

Nevermind. I’ve been proven wrong, yet again. Yuki has changed a lot during the past two years. For one she has gotten smarter...at least a bit.

It wasn’t long before she had all the students drink her blood to have them return back to normal. Her intelligence were wearing thin… She’s basically going to starve herself. I wonder if the tablets are helping her as much they did for me. If not where is she going to recieve good amount of blood to withstand her thirst?

“Rin, Sarah-sama wants you by her side this moment” Said one of Sarah’s slave. I never bothered to figure out their names. They were worthless puppets attached with strings….Like me.

vote or review for the next chapter ^_^