Restoring the broken rose: Final chapter

A/N Okay. So this is it. It has been an amazing year. Vampire Knight will always be my favorite Manga. Even though this story is over, I do have many vampire knight idea fanfics coming soon. Also towards the end of this chapter, I know there's going to many critiques of the ending especially if you read the last chapter. I'm not going to lie this was pretty hard to write but Hopefully you guys enjoy it.

PART 3 LAST CHAPTER

I know it is pretty dumb into sneaking into the house and leaving my husband with Kuran but I trust him. Yes, I know I would never trust Kuran but during these circumstances, I don't think I have a choice. I head up the stairs as quickly as I can. The scent of Yuki was still in the air and it was pretty hard to ignore. The vampires could have smelled them from miles away when you think about it. I found her room and kicked it open. Okay there was probably a big chance that it was already opened but what's the fun in that?

"Rin?! What are you doing!" She exclaimed sitting criss-crossed on her king size bed. I didn't answer her question but tackled her. I pushed her arms down before she even decided to struggle against me.

"Rin. Stop!"

" How could you! You took my memories away" I cried trying to not sob loudly. She attempted to find solution to answer back but I didn't giver her a chance. My fangs sunk into her neck causing me to shiver slightly. I forgot how hungry I was.

Her blood was bringing back all the memories we had before she decided to take them away...

"I'm sorry but I have to do this or I won't be able to go" Yuki said.

I pushed myself away from Yuki and found myself staring back at her. I didn't know if I should feel angry, sad, betrayed. I gave her my hand offering to lift her up from the bed. She took it carefully not sure what my reactions were going to be.

"I'm sorry Rin" She started.

"I know. I just feel really hurt right now." I admitted. Yuki's eyes began to water and I knew she was going to break into sobs.

"I don't hate you, Yuki. I still love you" I said before she broke down. I pulled her into a hug. We embraced each other tightly, hearing the sound of Zero's gun shots from outside.

"I guess, you're going to make me to tell Zero the truth huh?" Yuki sniffed.

"No. Zero needs to this on his own." I said. This is a decision, I'm not going to force him to do. Whatever problems he has with Yuki needs to be done and be dealt with.

                             ~XXX~

We had to escort the Kurans to a safer place. What place is the safest in the whole wide world? Apparently Cross Academy. We drove inside a fancy car, which there wasn't much room for all of us so I had to sit on Zero's lap for the remainder of the time. During the time in the car, I had to keep the information I had to myself. Zero had not said a word once we arrived. I'm pretty sure he's thinking of what to make of Yuki Kuran.

I did my best to stay away from Zero and let him figure out things on his own. I stood next to Yuki as she continued to try persuade the headmaster to not let Kaname sacrifice himself. Although even I knew, someone had to sacrifice themselves into the furnace in order to have weapons. No one was safe without the anti-weapons. Sadly enough Yori, Yuki's bestfriend, wasn't safe at home and is told this was the safest place.

I greeted Yori shortly but left the room as soon as I could. I needed to think how to fix this. How was I going to stop Kaname from sacrificing himself? The only solution that I could think of was to convince Isaya to be the next parent. Kaname and Yuki had to stay with each other. I was going to make sure it happens.