C-CUP Friends.

• Dedicated to TO all VK fans :)

(Uh..Just fair warning on Perverted Zero)

I curled next to the  warm cozy pillow, as I wrapped my arms around it. I knew I was going to wake up soon...but not just yet. I’m so comfortable where I am that it be a shame, if i had to wake up so soon. I heard a soft sigh escape from my pillows lips... Wait Pillows don’t have arms...and I’m pretty sure they don’t sigh. I might be dreaming but from all the crazy dreams i’ve had this seem to be the normal ones.

I squinted my eyes a open little bit, revealing the face of a man next to me with his arms around my waist tight and secured like a lock that will never open. It took me at least ten seconds to remember how we ended up in this utmost awkward position. I mean seriously did he not remember that he’s a hunter and I’m a vampire. The vampire that he greatly despised because...I changed apparently? Where is this guy? What did he do to the grumpy Zero, I knew and hated.  

Trying to think of ways to unravel myself from this sticky situation, hot steamy breath was blown on my neck. Panic rose in me, as I found his face nuzzling my neck, any lower than that his face would be somewhere what we call my C-CUP Friends. His fangs were nearly brushing my thin skin. I tried to push the embarrassing blush that was flushing up to my cheeks. Lowering his face down, to where my C-FRIENDS ARE!!  I already knew where he was trying to bite.  The teeth were already sunken in and extreme pain came right after.

“ZERO” I screamed.  His dark grey eyes shot open in surprise, realizing what he done.  I can already feel the tension building up in the room as he slowly raised his face away from me.  Harshly and forcefully, he unwrapped his long arms around me, pushing me away like I was the plague.

A loud pound above the ceiling began from the neighbors. “SHUT-UP! YOU DAMN LECHEROUS TEENS” Dear, Lord, Chip and Penny were right..I am a whore.

“Let’s go” He said erupting my depressing thoughts. In a flash he was already dressed up in a male school uniform. The black jacket with rose silver buttons shimmered in front of me.  Tiny voices were dripping inside my head, I couldn’t hear them but I can tell they were still there.

“Rin” He called again.

“Where are we going?” I asked hoping the voices would disappear if i ignored them. He didn’t respond with an answer and  this caused me to freak out.

“...Please don’t tell me were going back to the hunter association” I gulped clenching onto the bed sheets. Again no response, instead I was lifted up like a sack of potatoes.

“PUT ME DOWN! I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO TAKE ME BACK THERE” I yelled. I tried to punch him in the jaw but he easily caught my fist. Knowing i was going to be a struggle, he tied my wrist with his school belt.

                                                                                 ~XXX~

Zero P.O.V

What could have...Why did she...Rin, why didn’t you tell me? This pureblood your bond to, is treating you so badly and yet you continue to serve her?! You could have told me and I’ll have her head in a platter.  I gripped her tighter in my arms as she continued to squirm like a fish. We were getting closer to the building and everyone was giving us odd glances.

“I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.I hate you. I hate you.I hate you. I hate you. Oh and did I forget to mention, I hate you.” She added as we gotten closer to the destination. I let an exasperated sigh. I lifted her off my shoulder, twirling her around to face me.

“I’m going to ask you once more, what is that pureblood of yours up to” I growled. My patience was wearing thin. I couldn’t stand this...I can’t forget how she...