THIS IS SEXUAL HARRESMENT

A boy’s lips brushed against mine. His eyes were soft,cool, lilac, hypnotizing my very being.  A rush of redness came up on my cheeks, triggering my heart to beat faster. I felt so warm inside, so safe and cozy. His arms slipped around my waist pulling to his chest. I wanted to know this guy. I felt like I knew him but his texture and face is so foreign. I wanted to know who he was; No, I need to know who he is. 

I woke up in small cubical room with small bed and desk. I felt like a prisoner locked up in such a tiny space. The room was painted white as snow. If they wanted me to feel crazy, they succeeded. My throat was killing me, it burns so much that I wanted to drink so badly to ease the pain. I can already tell my eyes were an ugly crimson red that made me look and feel like monster.

I had a small window outside with of course bars placed. Although i could slightly see the window to the other room. I automatically spotted the stupid hunter that dragged me here. What I saw made me blink a few times to make sure it was true. Princess Kuran, She was here also! He was carrying her like he carried me to this prison. Except she awoken from her slumber and I didn’t. Her mouth was heading toward his neck, my mind suddenly exploded with anger. I gripped the bars, hearing the iron squeak and bend.

What was going on with me? There is so much anger hidden inside me than i anticipated. Am I on my monthly... wait do vampires even have their monthly gift? Gah, I don’t even know, what’s going on with my body!   I need to get out of here, more importantly away from the hunter. 

I started to tear off the iron bars that covered the window. Bits of metal were on the floor and all I need was to push the window open-

*ZAP*

“What the Fuck was that!!!” I cried. My poor finger was zapped from just trying to push the window open. I started kissing my pinky. There there Pinky. What’s wrong with these hunters!! Did they seriously had to spell this whole building!! Okay one thing,  I haven’t tried was open the door. It seemed pretty obvious that it was lock, but what other choice is there? I went the door and tried to the turn the knob, but it wouldn’t budge!! I pulled on the door knob like the maniac I was and after a few tugs...The DOOR STILL WON'T OPEN!. There is only one thing to do -.-

“Abracadabra!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

“Opensesame!!” I yelled

“PLEASE” I begged on my knees toward the door. Open just open, thats all i’m asking!

“TIMBUCKTOO” I cried. Why, Oh why won’t this door open! I wished to be free! Like a bird in the sky!!

Then the door began to open. I was about to run out screaming “Freedom”, when my face hit the palm of someone's hand. I tried to look up but my face was pointed to the concrete floor. “Hey what’s the deal! Let me go” I growled swinging my arms at the attacker. 

“What do you think you were trying to do? Escape?” The hunter that was named Zero said as he finally lowered his hand away from my face.

“Um..No. I just want my phone call” I said as sweetly as I can. Maybe this tin-man has a heart?

“Phone call? You don’t get a phone call”  He said coldly shutting the door behind him. Leaving a cold atmosphere in the room. Nevermind this guy has no HEART!