Your death is near

HI guys, So a long chapter for you. I’m trying to quickly get Sarah’s death over with so we can get to the juicy stuff. I’m hoping to have forgotten Memories done at least by the time I have spring break. I’m thinking about including an epilogue along with it. Just because I love this Fanfiction so much. Anyways, I have Konoha High posted, Black butler posted; So far I don’t think i’m doing to bad :)

The servants led me back to the pureblood as if I didn't know my way back to her. Or its either there making sure I follow and not try to escape from her. Once I reached her room Sarah was sitting on the flourish chair her hands gripping on the arm chair tightly. She didn't say a word to me but averted her eyes to the side meaning she wanted me next to her. It seemed like her plans turning a toll on her. I can tell she didn't want to show how nervous she is but deep in her mischievous sky blue eyes lies fear.  

Why won't she just end all of this? Theres no way shes going to win...Kaname is searching to kill her and well Cross academy isn't as safe since now her scheme is nearly revealed.

"Rin" she spoke softly like a feather landing on the ground. Just the way she spoke my name made me feel a bit shaken.

" Yes...Sarah-sama?" This is the first time ever she called my name in such weak state.

"This is an order. I never want you to leave my side. Not even for second"  She said biting her lower lip.  No choice but to agree with her order, I couldn't leave her side. I dont know if it was good thing or a bad thing. One good side to it is, she doesn't ask me to go fetch her ridiculous errands but the problem is it would be harder to do what I want.

A knock came to the door and Sarah's weak expression dispersed masking back on her self confident composure.  It was Yuki and in her hand held the tablets. I think my stomach just did a backflip.

"We had these examined at a laboratory Aido is familiar with. These new tablets...have something the old tablets don't. These contain the cultured blood of a pureblood" Yuki glared. Dear lord Sarah, I wonder how you are going to pull out of this one. She practically has you red handed.

"Oh really" She said innocently. Seriously Sarah...thats the card your playing. A loud thump came from one of the doors. What the hell is that.

"One of my girls is in the next room, thats all" She said assuring Yuki who looked suspicious which she should because all the servants were gone to the stores to buy more clothing for their pureblood...

“I wonder whose it is. It definitely isn’t mine. Which means…It must be someone else…” Yuki said. So wait...she never figured out who it was. And I thought Yuki was becoming more intelligent than this. Well that’s what I get for having high hopes on her especially since her grades haven’t changed even when she was turned into a pureblood.

“That’s right. It’s mine” Sarah said revealing everything on the plate. I couldn’t help to stop the surprise expression on my face. I honestly didn’t think she would give herself up this quickly. Maybe she is reaching a dead end into her plans.

Although I never should have doubt my pureblood, I should have known she had trick up her sleeve. While Yuki was question fit and trying to explain to Sarah that pureblood’s is dangerous, Sarah could have care less. Sara-sama goal is to become queen and she would anything to gain it. When Yuki came too close to Sara-sama, my body reacted instantly to protect. Trust me I am disgusted by myself, as it is…

“Rin...” She whispered sadly. I wanted to apologize for everything but i don’t think this was the best time to start. Right now i was a pawn on the opposite checker board and I have no freedom to move at this point. What will you do Yuki?