Is there such thing as blood crack?

• Dedicated to All VK fans :)

The little girl named Yumi  was wrapped around me tighter than a python suffocating his pray. It wasn’t that I didn’t like her touching me, it was more to the fact that I never been hugged like this before for a long time. It started out uncomfortable but then i started to ease into it. . It  was like, a beautiful warm drowning suffocation. Does that make sense? Probably not.  Well right now Yumi was happily humming “Mary had a little lamb” in her weird remix. As she was singing, she was also braiding my dark monstrous hair with her small tiny hands as I carried her. My hair decided to play nice for once and allowed her to freely run her fingers through it, unlike how Takuma tried to do my hair =_=  that resulted to the only option of cutting it.

“Yumi had a little wolf, little wolf, little wolf  

Yumi had little wolf,

Her fur was black as night

And every where that Yumi went

Yumi went, Yumi went

Everywhere that Yumi went

The wolf would sure to go.” Yumi sang swaying her head to her own beat.

This song was going to eventually get screwed into my brain for life. Although  I didn’t mind though; even though the song was annoying and it was about me. But Every Time she smiled it reminded me of someone but I couldn’t put my finger on it.  

“Spotty were going to have so much fun when we get home! We’re going to play ring around the rosie, hide and seek, read stories!” She smiled listing of all things we were going to do. I placed a fake smile upon my lips. Oh, Yumi, once we get to the hunter association, you won’t remember a thing about me. Why did we have to run into each other? No. I shouldn’t think that way. If it wasn’t for me Yumi wouldn’t be alive.

“Of course” I nodded.  No were not

“pinky promise”  she said as she held up her  promise finger. Her expression was straight and cute but i can see in her big brown eyes, she was dead  serious.

“I promise” I lied.  liar, liar.

“Good” She smiled embracing me with another squeeze. Is there a least one percent chance that she knows i’m lying? I feel like she can tell that i’m a liar or is that the guilt eating me.

We were getting closer and closer to the vampire hunter’s building. Kaito was ahead of us, no longer forcefully tugging the chain. His shoulders weren’t tense as before as if someone was going to straight up and attack from behind. But he did looked back occasionally to make sure I was still there.

When we arrived at the gate, Kaito stopped walking which meant it was time for me and Yumi’s forever goodbye.  I prepared a speech in my head of our farewells, when we were getting closer to the building. Unfortunately that was wasted once she was snatched from me. I wasn’t even given the chance to protest.

“Spotty!” She cried.

“Hey you guys didn’t need to snatch her like that!” I said. Anger was boiling up inside me each time the hunters acted this hostile towards me. But this time they just went over board.